or Connect

Posts by HelloIDistance

For anyone that has the rock coat - how warm is it? Is the grey "fuzzy" one soft to the touch on the exterior or slightly rough?
Ugh...so depressed I didn't get one of those merinos in green. Bit late to the party. Holler at me if you have a large you want to sell.
LOL I know those WANG beanies are interesting. I want to see someone wear that in the wild.Not sure - but if you find out let me know.
Alexander Wang x H&M collection was released the other day (starts on sale in Nov I think), pictures below. Thoughts? I think it's decent. Some of the coats look okay and I'd like to see them in person...might grab one. I like the women's stuff better than the guys though. http://nymag.com/thecut/2014/10/here-is-alexander-wangs-full-hm-collection.html
Work bathroom shot. Geller Levi CPz
Anyone have experience getting sport massages or ART? I think I saw someone talk about it on here recently. I had a bilateral sports hernia 1.5 years ago and had surgery on each side. 15 years+ soccer will do that I guess. I actually feel better than ever and my ability improved a lot after surgery. During rehab my physical therapist used to massage my adductors/other parts of my groin and it really helped. Getting kinda tight lately even with exercise/stretching. Anyone...
Boxing is awesome cardio...I miss it. My apt gym used to have a bag, but it's mysteriously gone. My regular gym doesn't have one. I need a new gym. As said above, it will kick your ass. Plus you feel badass for doing it. Beats the bike (my second fav form of cardio) any day.
I have to go to a wedding tomorrow and I'm having a wardrobe issue. I can wear whatever I want to work so I don't regularly wear "business" clothes. I bought a couple suits a few years ago and since I squat my legs are a little bit bigger. These pants are pretty snug. Not buying new pants, so about to rock the skin tight pant / suit look.
Would have been better naked.In other random news- If anyone is familiar with hockey I used to workout where Ted Lindsay, the infamous Detroit Red Wing, went. He's 89 and still works out about an hour a couple days a week. Saw him naked in the locker room once....thought bout asking for his autograph.
When you saw him, was it in the locker room naked?