or Connect

Posts by HelloIDistance

Very responsible of you
I envy you, I work more like a 8-7. We are on 11 hour days minimum. I usually workout after or sometimes I'll leave at 5, workout, then continue the work at home. I also try to get one day in on the weekends as well. You get used to it after awhile. 40 hours isn't bad at all.
Anyone playing Destiny? Been hooked to this game last few weeks. I was a bit late to the party.
For anyone that has the rock coat - how warm is it? Is the grey "fuzzy" one soft to the touch on the exterior or slightly rough?
Ugh...so depressed I didn't get one of those merinos in green. Bit late to the party. Holler at me if you have a large you want to sell.
LOL I know those WANG beanies are interesting. I want to see someone wear that in the wild.Not sure - but if you find out let me know.
Alexander Wang x H&M collection was released the other day (starts on sale in Nov I think), pictures below. Thoughts? I think it's decent. Some of the coats look okay and I'd like to see them in person...might grab one. I like the women's stuff better than the guys though. http://nymag.com/thecut/2014/10/here-is-alexander-wangs-full-hm-collection.html
Work bathroom shot. Geller Levi CPz
Anyone have experience getting sport massages or ART? I think I saw someone talk about it on here recently. I had a bilateral sports hernia 1.5 years ago and had surgery on each side. 15 years+ soccer will do that I guess. I actually feel better than ever and my ability improved a lot after surgery. During rehab my physical therapist used to massage my adductors/other parts of my groin and it really helped. Getting kinda tight lately even with exercise/stretching. Anyone...
Boxing is awesome cardio...I miss it. My apt gym used to have a bag, but it's mysteriously gone. My regular gym doesn't have one. I need a new gym. As said above, it will kick your ass. Plus you feel badass for doing it. Beats the bike (my second fav form of cardio) any day.