or Connect

Posts by HelloIDistance

Hand Woven shirt is out of control. Bummed it's not a bit longer as I'm 6'1, but I ordered one anyways, guess we'll see how it fits. I ordered an XL so should be okay.
I had it on both knees when I was younger. Only seriously hurt for a couple years while I played soccer. I've had occasional pain in the past few years, but nothing serious. I'm in PT now for a knee issue (which turned out to only be a sprain and no structural damage, thankfully) and the PT blamed weak hips for a lot of my knee issues. One of my knees doesn't track correctly and she said strengthening the hip will help. Makes sense after she showed me, so I'm doing that, a...
Hey thats like me and my girl only I play the role of your girlfriend in that story. She's on a pretty strict diet to get them abs showing and I'm the one always wanting to go out to eat and drink beerz. I lack discipline
Lol. I've been seeing a lot of people post this on FB. Most are dads with "dadbods".
That was painful to watch
Lol good stuff. One light beer 3x a night is a slippery slope. Jk I joke. I'm at gym now bout to drink a miller high life later, livin large n shit EDIT by "a" I mean several
Congrats brah. Bout to pop the question to my girl soon. Currently ring shoppin'. Most nerve racking part is gonna be asking her dad (even tho I know he'll be cool with it).
Doc said he thinks I have a medial meniscus tear. Gotta get that MRI next week. Good news - no knee cancer.
Stand up desk ftw. I usually try to do 50/50 stand up and sitting.
My thoughts on recent conversations: Leather jackets r sick. Pizza @ planet fitness rules. Ex girlfriends are weird. I barely remember mine and at a party a couple months ago my ex girlfriend from when I was 15 (26 now) got pissed at me because I deleted her from Facebook and she asked why we can't be friends I wanted to say I barely remember you, but I tried to be nice about it while my friend walked away and laughed at me.