or Connect

Posts by 40kaas-nl

This post has inspired me to buy a new bike! My last bike got stolen and since I have a car... I found the exact same bike on a local second hand website and I will probably pick it up next week:
Hi, The watch is still available Regards
Quote: Originally Posted by matadorpoeta tom petty Maybe I should add "female" person?
Hi, Silly question but does this girl remind you of an actress or other celebrity? She told me I looked a bit like Dr. Carter from the television series ER so...
Hi all, Since I live in the EU it is not so easy to get hold of these shirts... Does anyone happen to have one for sale? Regards
SAB briefcase looks like a good buy...
Santoni shoes & belt size UK 9 They look al little bit like clown shoes to me...
German made shell cordovan belt from Kreis I have the same belt in burgundy and it is easily the best belt I own...
Quote: Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 U-u-u-Aua The Star Wars version.... IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the...
Quote: Originally Posted by chobochobo I'm not sure I'd classify them as 'very little used'. Those soles have been 'blacked out' I guess they have been painted black for some reason but when you look at the larger picture you don't see any wear at all? The sole looks smooth and the heel pieces are not worn down...