or Connect

Posts by CityConnection

Persol are tricky. Especially for Asians. They have that hinge-ish part (forgot the name) but sometimes the temples are too tight and it pushes the frame off your nose. I would tell you to try it on first before ordering it. As for the shape and style I think it will work well. It's a conservative style that is easy to fit (to face shapes).Hope that helps!
CC's blog is no longer. Realistically I'm a terrible writer and I doubt many people read it. I enjoy spreading the knowledge but my writing skills are weak. Maybe I should do an Instagram or Twitter account. I can't possibly make that many mistakes with 160 characters. This thread is basically my baby. I don't get to check back as often as I'd like but I like seeing everyone's responses.
With 1.67 you have a lot more options in terms of transitions and polarization. Sorry I said 1.74 is available but I think it is actually 1.71. Odd index and ultra rare but possible.
Looks good but in theory they would be better if they were a bit smaller and they need to be adjusted. Your right side is higher.1.74 tinted lenses is possible. They are not very dark though.
It is possible that it is only available in that particular store but I doubt it. If it was only for that store they will have minimum 50 pieces of it in stock. As well, usually they will stamp it with their name as a "collaboration" piece.
I don't really understand what you're asking.
Price is not the issue. Are you sure those frames will fit the same as your last ones? Will the pd and height be correct? Will the fitting and able of the frame be the same? How is the wrap and curvature of the lenses? Not everything is created equally.Transitions are goo for 2 yrs. after that they don't turn as dark and as clear. As well, they won't change colors in the car due to your windshield.
I don't know about particular styles but everyone made them from Jean Paul gaulthier to Alain mikli to Cartier.
Not sure but I'd look into vintages. Early 90s and late 80s. Might find a very unique pair.
New list based on frame quality vs price vs style vs overall business practice vs customer service:Kio Yamato: design features and price are super good bang for the buckModo: new plastic/metal combo frames are good and lightProdesign: for under $220, hard to beatBrooklyn Spectacles (pretty good for Made in China and price is reasonableLindberg Plastics:rimless mounting system isn't that greatMinima: excellent bang for the buck and really good quality and they stand behind...