or Connect

Posts by hollowsleather

I can make a bag to pretty much any measurement. PM me if you're still interested. Some recent projects: www.flickr.com/photos/hollowsleather
Quote: Originally Posted by Ideefixee You should make plaque belts... I'd buy like 5 of them... That's only really a question of hardware. If you found a buckle that you liked, I could build a belt for it, no problem. As far as the money clips, I haven't made anything like that yet. I'm not super interested in it, probably just because I don't like money clips personally. I would probably give it a shot, though.
Made a shoulder bag this last week: Lots more photos here: www.flickr.com/photos/hollowsleather
Different strokes, I guess. I can't wear skinny denim, I like to do things.
Don't discount the american line outright...this is my daily pair:
Quote: Originally Posted by hollowsleather More here: www.flickr.com/photos/hollowsleather Three of these are still available, ready-made for $45. The dark brown, mahogany, and light brown are ready to go. Other colors are $55 made-to-order.
Well, after a truly epic road tour of Utah, North CA, and Oregon parks, I'm back and ready to make some shit! I'm eager to remind my fingers what their purpose is, so let me know if you're looking for something.
Made a new wallet today to match my Clint Eastwood belt. I've been wearing this belt more lately, and it's been ages since I made anything for myself! I'm going to be out of town for about two weeks road trip/camping starting this Saturday, so I'll be back around the 25th, and I can get responses to any PMs or emails then!
Hey all. I'm sending some PMs out, but for general information purposes... the bifolds are about 75mm wide and 110mm tall when closed all of the midlength wallets are made-to-order, so I can do any color or detailing that you'd like and the saddlebags are also available in any dimensions, and adding a strap would be no problem. They are, however, heavy, rigid leather. They're more like document/map cases than messenger bags in that function.