or Connect

Posts by hollowsleather

It's hard for me to have a 'sale' in the traditional sense, but I want to offer some kind of deal for Black Friday and the Holiday season, so here it is: Anyone who sends me a PM or email with the title "black friday" between 11/25 and 12/7 will get 15% off, and also get a free natural single wrap snap bracelet if our conversation results in a project. Thanks for all of your support this year. -Nicholas
Grandma asked me to make Gramps a wallet:
Quote: Originally Posted by Froosh Bah, if only buckles 1 and 2 came in 1.5". Tell me about it. Trying to find decent buckle hardware in the US is a total nightmare. I spend hours and hours searching supply lists for good stuff. Sometime soon I'm hoping to proxy buy some nice stuff from Japan that you can't get here.
Laptop/Ipad/kindle covers are always an option. PM me if you're interested and we can figure out some details.
I get a lot of questions about what belt buckle configurations I have available, so I made this today to help make things easier: 1.) Brass garrison. 1.75" only. 2.) Nickel garrison. 1.75" only. 3.) Quick release. Antiqued nickel finish only. 1.5" only. 4.) West end. Brass or Nickel finish. 1.5" only. 5.) Brass clipped corner. 1.5" only. 6.) Nickel clipped corner. 1.5" only. 7.) Oval. Brass or nickel finish. 1.25", 1.5", and 1.75". 8.) Stainless steel roller. 1.5...
It depends a bit on the size. Also, I can only do about one of those a month, or my fingers would be bloody stumps. But PM me if you're interested, I don't have one requested yet for November.
Man oh man, I've been busy. Shoulder bags are big projects. More: www.flickr.com/photos/hollowsleather
Belts are generally around $50-65. PM sent.