or Connect

Posts by hollowsleather

You guys should fire the dude putting block heels on all of your builds No cuban = no sexy = no cop.
Put them on, do hard work.
Unless you ask for a half sole, it'll look like mine, which is a standard 430 sole.Here's an update on that pair:
While we're on that natural cxl theme...I can't remember if I posted this picture here yet or not, sorry if it's a repeat.
Definitely need pics Whacky.
I think you must have gotten spam filtered or something. Sorry about that. And sorry for raising an old thread, just thought I should comment for posterity. I'm sometimes too busy for new projects, but I respond to all emails. Schmallo is spot-on with the alternatives, all of those guys do top-notch work in addition to being stand-up dudes.
Thanks Kyle, glad you're still happy with it. I'd love pictures some day if you get the chance.
Any build with a block heel is going to look funny. And drag. Don't treat the block vs cuban heel as an aesthetic choice, White's has spent 100+ years fine tuning the fit on these boots, don't move the heel backwards by an inch on a whim.
Get drunk and lose his cuban heeled shoes somewhere.
Cuban heels are as steezy as they are functional, too. Just ask yourself; What would Tom Waits do?