or Connect

Posts by V6B0C5

Sorry folks. Found some time today to upload a few photos of the boots.
Bought these online and decided they did not fit me. It's a great pair of boots and I wish they have fit as I have waited 3 weeks for them to arrive from Australia. Brown leather in mint condition as I have only wore it 4 times over the last 2 weeks. US$200 including shipping (via paypal as I am located in Vancouver BC)
BNWT It's one size too big and will return to store if no one wants it. $130... located in Vancouver. Shipping extra.
Quote: Originally Posted by kit714 i m also located in vancouver and can do pick up . Check pm Give me a call (check pm) and we can discuss fit and price. Shoe is practically brand new.
Worn for a week and it is apparent that it's half size too big for me. I am in Vancouver BC and will charged whatever I need to pay for shipping at Canada post. $80 obo via paypal
Worn for a week and it is apparent that it's half size too big for me. I am in Vancouver BC and will charged whatever I need to pay for shipping at Canada post. $80 obo via paypal
Quote: Originally Posted by Leonard Leroy No pictures handy, but you should know how it looks. 110 shipped. Sorry Leonard. I pm'ed you and just saw that it's BNWT. How much is shipping to Canada and is this Made in England version? Thanks.
whats the price now?