or Connect

Posts by Michael1981

Harry Rosen does not eat the suit. We take the tags which state it is a MTM off. And during our sales we put it on sale at 70% off. Rosens has been doing business with Coppley for 50 years, and does 70% of there business in Canada. So if something comes in and it is out of spec/or in times the customer does not want it, we return it to Coppley and they eat it. Wrt the comment about the associate not knowing the levels of Ferragamo I'd say 90% of the SA's don't...
Quote: Originally Posted by chadler i'm so much like you in terms of how i shop. one thing that absolutely aggravates me is when i'm trying stuff on and looking in the mirror, and the sales associate just stands there watching me. sometimes i wont try stuff on if there isn't a mirror in the change room. but everyone is different. there are many Harry Rosen customers that come in needing suits for certain occasions and they'll come in and say, "i...
I think your talking about Theodore 1922. Dave Petrash is the proprietor. He offers Made to Measure. http://www.nowtoronto.com/issues/200...eoftheweek.php
After doing a in depth analysis of RTW shirtmakers heres a list: Sartorial/Classic: Isiaia Ermengildo Zegna Loro Piana Lorenzini Hilditch and Key Brioni Borelli Barbera RLPL Kiton Fashion Brands: Thom Browne Michael Bastian Dior John Varvatos Brunello Cucinelli Hugo Boss Selection Burberry Prorsum Gieves RLBL Dries APC Usually you'l notice that the brands that use MOP usually somewhat havea focus on quality for their garments. I would have...
Just as an update for the Canadians here. Theres a huge shipment of Michael Bastian Suits/Sportwear at Holt Renfrew Last Call. Suits- Nice slim cut, full canvas, nice cloth going for 8-900. When we did the F/W 07 buy it was experimental, at end of season we had sold only $3500...I remember doing inventory and thinking that number could not be right...as you can see if was not such a success. Was by there today and they put out last year F/W product. As SoCal has...
At some outlets in Canada you can score pretty good deals if you look. In Windsor is the Hugo Boss Outlet, if its your sort of thing they often have the entire range of samples (Usually in a 40R), with suits at $199. You can hit up Holts last call every once and while. I dont fit off the rack but Ive seen some really good deals on Dior, Gieves and Hawkes, Alexander McQueen, Michael Bastian, some Isaia. They get large shipments of RLPL and RLBL directly from Ralph...
H&M has got one that is slim in a 36
if you dont mind me asking why do you want it to be selvage?
U usin sydney?
Do suede shoes need trees?