or Connect

Posts by Michael1981

here are pics
Bought this new from Sterlingwear last Winter. Its a bit too snug so im gonna sell it and go for a bigger size. $110 US or Best Offer. Thanks,
Quote: Originally Posted by Huntsman So. My father is jealous of my Earnest Sewns, and now he wants some better denim. Can you guys reccomend something that I can get in a 42 waist, ~100 USD in a dark indigo, no predistressing? Z Zegna, Agave, Some Boss Black will come in 42, levis premium, the gap morrison...all of these brands make either a raw/one wash and have a 42 in some stores.
I'd like ot learn more about how to gauge the quality of suiting and shirting fabrics. Are there any websites or books some of you members may know of with which you could recommend. Would be good when looking at swatches of fabric when going through the MTM/bespoke process.
With Boss Suit you have 3 levels. Hugo: Completely fused and using alot of stretch fabrics Boss Black: Fused Boss Selection: Better fabrics and half canvassed with supposedly some handwork. All 3 levels are a big ripoff at full retail. There are so many bodies within just Boss Black. Jam Sharp Queen Sharp Pasolini Rossellini Eagle Einsten And many more...if you could tell us what cut you find best suits you we could suggest a good...
Quote: Originally Posted by onesidekojax Crisp and fitted shirt from the spring line. Features subtle blue and red stripes on white. I really dig how the pocket's stripes are intentionally offset with the shirt's stripes. Has sleeve cuffs and a button at the back of the neck. Sleeves are very small"”almost hugs my skinny arms. Sewn back placket, darts. Worn out once. sleeve: 8.625" pit-to-pit: 18.5" length: 28" shoulder-to-shoulder:...
Looking for the help of fellow members, especially those here in Canada. What would you say would be a fair price to charge for a MTM shirt and suits in Canada? Take into consideration the proprietor is located in Toronto to service you year round and that he was versed in contemporary styling and took the time to communicate and understand your needs while providing a high level of customer service at North American Standards. In your opinion what would be a fair...
....I want to be positive but I cant find much to say. Jacket looks excessively long which sort of throws off the balance of the entire silhouette. Looks as if you'd do better by having the jacket taken in, as there looks to be alot of pooling fabric. I cant tell for sure unless I see a pic of it buttoned up. The sleeves look too full in the bicep and opening, maybe requesting a higher armhole would have remedied this. ...it just looks off. For the $400 you paid...
Its weird that for a small operation/high pricepoint like Tim Hamilton that he would decide to produce pieces in China. The workmanship on the garments is very high quality as well as the fabrics/notions/finishing techniques he uses in the collection. End of day as long as its good stuff who cares where its made. The buyer here from Holts who picked the collection up was telling me Tim was showing the collection out of his apartment, told me it felt really...
Oh and on the Boss front..I'm sorry to say but these suits are junk. Cheaply made fused garments, for the money your better off spending a little more to something like a Corneliani Trend, Bogioli, Lardini, Pal Zileri, Canali 14000 body.