or Connect

Posts by Michael1981

Thanks for all the great responses. I find the styleforum community one which is always open to helping and supporting other members. A client of mine actually came up with the name that I will be using for the storefront. It will be called 5th on King - Mens Custom Clothiers. If there are any styleforum members here in Toronto who are interested in checking out the new storefront don't hesitate to let me know.
I am looking for suggestions on what to name my brand, and I thought with all the knowledgeable members on here and those fanatical about clothing that I might get some great ideas. Important notes: I sell made to measure suits in the Canadian market through a retail store and direct sales. Pricepoints start at $600 for suits and go up based on cloth selected. Target market is the working professional, 25-40, works in a business formal/casual environment. House style is...
Do the following specs of ease added to a jacket look like a slim fit? (This is the amount added to off the body measurements: Chest- +4 inches Waist- +4 inches \t Hip- +2.8 inches \t Stomach- +4 inches\t Bicep- +1.8 inches\t Wrist- 4 inches\t Back Width- +1 to 1.5inches Looking to make up a made to measure suit and these are the measurements given to me by the store.
Its going to look off. You gotta taper the whole sleeve, then shorten the placket, since it is a 37 it probably will have a bigger armhole as well. Not worth it IMO.
This is a very slim 38R. Although a point to point of 16.5 is very very slim. If you have any muscle development in your shoulders this is not going to fit.
As a fellow size 7 that regularly looks on ebay and other etailers..let me just say you are out of luck for decent shoes in size 7. Not many size 7s so you dont see alot of deals like you see for other sizes. Btw, I've got a pair of pradas in 7 in the FS section.
Having sold both products during my time working retail might I say both of them are equally horrible and poorly made. Although the Eccos claim to be comfortable, I find the rubberized sole and the materials they use have my feet sweating profusely while wearing, and at the same time with a huge lack of responsiveness with the ground. The Boss are very uncomfortable to wear, while the leather creases like crazy. Those might be fast blake but some pairs are glued and...
Quote: Originally Posted by Omar1223 i am sorry this question may be ignorant but is the problem with the OP's shoulders is they are too tight, which is why the delts are popping? if they are so tight, why do the shoulders look slightly "boxy?" is that just the style or maker? thanks. Its the body that he bought, its got a slightly roped shoulder. I find that one can get away with a more narrow point to point and still look ok when...
Quote: Originally Posted by metkirk AE Park Avenue, maybe Dryen. There are a lot of better looking shoes out there. Just stop buying flat squared toe shoes. Anything from AE and the roundtoe bulbouness will look horrible with this Z zegna suit. For shoes its tough because again there are not alot of decent quality shoes on the market which are not expensive yet come in sleeker lasts. (at retail in Canada that is) I'd suggest looking...
Prada Dress Shoes these are current model and are currently sold at Harry Rosens Bloor for a retail of $715CDN. I got these at Holts when i worked there on my employee discount. Have worn these max 10x. As you can see on the soles very minimal wear. These are marked a 6.5 E but run closer to a 7-7.5E as prada runs large. To my knowledge these are blake construction and have a very nice finish to them. If you've got a small foot and have tried shopping for decent...