or Connect

Posts by Michael1981

Does anyone here have any suggestions for an alterations tailor for suits in Berlin Germany that is good? Thanks.
They are dark brown.
US Sizing.
Brand new with shoe bags. Unfortunately they are a tad too big for me. I run more towards a 6.5E. Retail is 1050US. Looking for what I paid- 400USD.
Looking for anyone selling Achilles in a 40, black or grey?
These are a 44, and run from my experience pretty true to size. Canali typically fits a .5 size bigger than say an AE or Ferragamo, but I don't see that for this shoe. A true size 10 would fit these ideally.
For sale is a pair of Canali Suede 3 Eyelet Chukkas in Chocolate. Brand New. With Vibram Sole. Size 10US. $240 Shipped anywhere in North America.
Recently purchased from a member on superfuture. They are too big for me. I have only tried them on once. There are 2 quarter size repairs shown in the pics. They have never been washed, and there are some fading coming in. measurements: waist - 17.5" rise - 9.5" thigh - 10" knee - 7 3/4" inseam - 36" opening at bottom - 7" $140 Shipped. Still a ton of wear in these. [/IMG]
I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on where I could buy high quality leather to get custom made shoes from a maker. (The quality of leather you would see brands like C&J, Church's, John Lobb, and EG made in? Are there suppliers of leather similiar to those which provide cloth for suitings?
Both Harry's and Holts use the same manufacturer for there MTM, Shirtfit. Both have programs which start at about $250 for Thomas Mason fabrics silver level fabrics. You can also do MTM through brands like Zegna, Isiaia, Brioni, Armani etc.