or Connect

Posts by wireNYC

My dentist charging a little over $500 to create the trays. They say the trays will last for a lifetime. Anyone gone this route with the Opalescence treatment and felt it was worth the price.
Picked up a Navy Polo Ralph Lauren Sports Coat the other day at a great price. (Black buttons, Corneliani made).. Didn't have any Navy jackets in my closet (usually always wear black or suits)..so jumped on it for the wardrobe staple factor. My needed advice is that the jacket is a bit conservative for what I'm used to- so I'm seeking some creative ideas, especially on pants...I'm not a kaki pants guy (which is a safe pairing with Navy obviously)....I'm also thinking...
dell'anima on 8th Ave and Jane..small but great food, great people and awesome wine list specializing in older vintages...go early or go real late. Tons of pretty girls. Scarpetta- 14th and 9th- upscale Italian- nice, long bar with really friendly service..even great for pre-dinner cocktail...they have one of the best Italian Sauvignon Blanc's I've ever had by the glass. August- West Village- Bleecker near Christopher Street- Great European food...great grilled fish...
Hey Everyone- Need belt ideas. Typically looking for something that crosses nicely between being slightly dressy but still looks really cool and makes an impression. Yeah, I want it all. Outfit would be dark jeans and dark sportscoat and brown/chestnut shoes. Clueless when it comes to belts so need some ideas.
Hey Everyone- Heading out Fri Night to a semi-formal party... I have half the outfit down- wearing a terrific pair of Joe's dark cotton jeans and a steal of Bruno Magli's that I picked up. I'm wearing a crisp, button down white Zegna shirt. My dilemma is I want to finish up with a blazer and the right belt. Belts are always a sticking point with me. Any suggestions for belts or blazers? As far as the blazer, I'd like to spend somewhere around $300-400 if at...
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. So far, still shopping. Just an FYI- Linus New York in SoHo closed up- tried that this morning.
I'm a bit overwhelmed and could use some buying advice. A bit of a novice admittedly in suit purchasing.. Thanks to a wedding in about two weeks I need to buy a new moderately-priced suit and am overwhelmed with options. I'd like to buy something of very good quality so I can also wear it to the 5 or 6 business functions year round that a suit is an appropriate choice. My job, personality and the wedding are not uptight, so I'm thinking of a style that is not too...