or Connect

Posts by captainmo

Quote: Originally Posted by FIHTies Yah. Casual for EMPLOYEES/Management. Business Dress for Interviewees. I wonder just how badly you screwed up your chance at this job by simply asking that question. She is in HR. I'm interviewing for an engineering internship. I'm not even interviewing with her. Just a guess, but I think that the engineering managers that I'm interviewing with are much more concerned with my engineering abilities than...
I have an interview coming up this Friday. I emailed the HR lady saying "What is the dress code at xyz company? I'm planning to wear a suit, but if business casual is acceptable for an interviewee, I would prefer to wear that." She responded saying "We are business casual, but please keep in mind that this is an interview, so what you would like to wear is your choice" So...suit?
Depends on your build. J crew tailored fit polos fit me really well, so they might be worth checking out. I like the 'repp pique' more than the 'vintage' but repp pique is only online. The fit the same, so you can try on the 'vintage' in store before ordering the repp pique...I'm pretty sure that if you order in store you don't have to pay shipping.
I bought the white Baird McNutt linen shirt from a seller here. Wore it to a cookout the other day with some blue shorts and brown flip flops. I got tons of positive comments.
Quote: Originally Posted by wildcard I'm a medium in the tailored-fit button-down, but a large in their t-shirt, does anyone know what I'd be in their tailored-fit polo? I'm a small in their button downs/thermals/long sleeve Ts. But a medium for short sleeve Ts and polos. I have a Vintage tailored fit and a repp-pique tailored, both medium, both fit very nicely. So I'd say you should go for a large.
Just ordered a pair of squires - will post pics when they arrive and a few months down the road.
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini You want measurements for the Crate shipment? Here you go. For info on how we make our measurements please click here: http://www.shopfarinellis.com/t-sizeguide.aspx. If you'd like to place an order, please email info@shopfarinellis.com. Prices listed are BEFORE SFD : What is SFD?
Just picked up two pairs of pants. Classic fit blue chinos on sale, and tan regular fit lightweight chinos at full price. With student discount the total was ~$80. Didn't really see much difference between the two in terms of fit...went with the same size in both. I really like the lightweight fabric, might end up picking up another pair of them.
Quote: Originally Posted by enjoiii At the gym so shirt, shorts and running shoes. +1
Apparently they started their 'spring sale' today. It looks like a lot of leftovers from their final sale and maybe a few new things.