or Connect

Posts by captainmo

Given your location...defense contractors (lockheed, boeing, general dynamics, northrop grumman, BAE systems, raytheon, DRS technology, honeywell, united technology are the big ones, probably a lot of smaller ones too) pretty much all have locations in/near DC. I'm not sure that each of these places do, but the majority should. Energy - I know exxon has an Arlington, VA location, most other energy companies probably have something near DC too. Consulting -...
I'm pretty sure they add things to final sale as well...could be wrong though.
So she watched "Up" then died later that night? Sounds like a pretty terrible movie.
I went to a place that sells beer by the bottle and grabbed one of these (made a six pack with DT, some kind of french seasonal (summer) beer, Troegs dreamweaver, Balto Heroic Lager, Genesis Ale, and ramstein classic). DT was $4.50 a bottle...seemed expensive, but I've heard good things here and at beeradvocate.com. It poured a huge head. I actually had to let the foam settle a bit before I could finish pouring. I'm usually not a fan of pale ales (I think I've only had...
I've been thinking about this a lot. I'm graduating college next May. I'm studying engineering, so I should have a lot of job prospects. There are 2 places where I could stay at home and work (where I interned last summer and where I'm interning now) for a year or so to pay off loans and then move somewhere closer to the place of employment. However, I wouldn't want to be at either of these 2 places long term. I currently live in northern MD. I've thought about moving...
Goodwill, salvation army and Hot Topic.
Protein bars...kind of expensive, but they're very filling, and should be just what you're looking for. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bars.htm
Tuna fish + a little (light, if you're watching calories) mayo If you're looking for something filling, vegetables are good
http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=118121 Neo's thread about this girl....hilariously pathetic
I'd suggest engineering, because that's what I'm doing...starting my senior year in Mech E in the fall. I had a well paying (though boring) internship last summer, and I have another internship that I'm starting next week. It doesn't pay quite as well as my last one, but still pretty good - I'm taking this one instead of going back to my old one because it sounds more interesting. The math in engineering isn't too bad. I didn't really like calculus when I took it in...