or Connect

Posts by captainmo

Quote: Originally Posted by Jekyll If you're gonna tuck, wear a buttondown. Polo tucks are Polo tucks may not be top notch SF recommended, but are standard issue in engineering offices.
Khakis and polo it is....tucked in I assume? I always tuck for business casual, but not if I'm actually wearing khakis and polo casually. Quote: Originally Posted by Huntsman Yes. This is business. Casual in a business sense is business casual. Don't ever go below business casual unless it is some sort of 'fun' event. And forget the polos, wear nicely pressed button downs. For the dinner/cocktail event I wouldn't be caught dead without a jacket, and I...
I had an on-campus interview the other week and got called back for an onsite interview with ~20 other potentials. Monday and Tuesday are business (suit), and there is a dinner/cocktail even Monday which we were told is business casual. There is also a dinner tonight with just the potential employees and a handful of people currently in the program (rather than all the managers and HR people too) I'm trying to get in to. I asked if this was business casual also, and...
Previous owner never wore them. He said "I literally received these, put them in my closet and haven't even touched them. Since then I lost like another 15 pounds so I need to size down way more to get them to fit the way I want to. Haven't been washed, soaked, etc." I wear a 30 in Levi 501s, which is the only other type of jean I've worn recently. The rescues fit me around the waist perfectly, but are too slim in the thighs for my style. I can wear them...
I bought a pair of 28 Rescues awhile ago from another member. I've worn them maybe a dozen times, and just around my house, but they're just too tight in the thighs for me. No fading yet, some minor ridges (not creases yet) at the back of the knee and near the bottom - these could all come out with a soak or light ironing. They're in my room at school - I'll be back this Saturday and can get pictures/updated measurements then, just making the post now. Asking $100...
I tried a pair of 30 rescues, and they were way too big in the waist, but overall the fit felt good (through thigs/calves). I now have a pair of 28 rescues. The waist is good - just snug at first, but comfortable now after some stretching (I've been wearing a belt the whole time), but the thighs are way too tight. I can feel that they've stretched a bit, but are still too tight. Anybody else with a worn pair of 28s have a thigh measurement? Any ways to speed up...
JCrew has a similar version in brown. http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/Mens...3509/13509.jsp
This used to be on sale at Martin and Osa. I happened to check their website one day a few weeks ago, and they had this hoodie (they called it an anorak) for sale, but only had larges left, but in a worn red color. It's no longer listed on the website and this is the only picture I could find. Any idea where I could find another one/something similar?
Henleys - to be worn with an undershirt, or without an undershirt? I just bought this: http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/Mens...7980/17980.jsp and it's the only henley I own....used to have an American Eagle one, but never really wore it.
I've never owned any Aldos, but my understanding is that they're pretty low quality. I don't have any suggestions for similar boots, but that looks like a pretty basic style, so you should be able to find something.