or Connect

Posts by Bhowie

I haven't seen that package anywhere homie. I also think the flora de Cana 7 is awful.
The price on that at 36 is crazy cheap. I think it's like $80 wholesale here in the U.S. So you're getting it for half price retail.That
I've taken to throwing one of those coiled-wire balls people use for workout shakes in my tin when making egg white cocktails. Still shake for the same amount of time with great froth. Shave talk: I really like Fortaleza it tastesoke a strawberry plucked form the ground that is still earthy. Herradura is a really nicely prices tequila as well. Fidencio is a superb mescal that isn't outrageously expensive. I tasted the bottle pictured below and loved it. It's expensive,...
It's blended with mixing in mind.
Yeah, no unaged spirit is really worth that kinda money.
Thank you for showing us mediocre food, but leaving out the "spectacular" view. Maybe you can leave this post in any of the other threads on stye forum that would be more receptive to your fantastic lifestyle shots.
Indians, Asians, Germans, blacks, then Latins worst tippers in that order. Most pains in the asses: Indian women, Latin men, Latin women, Indian guys, Asians, blacks, then Germans. It's really funny to me how people abroad gripe about Americans beingbterrible guests in their country. Holy fuck have I wanted to choke out so many foreigners. They show a complete lack of understanding of American customs. I think Americans are probably more crass, but I have seen some...
Boston Harbor Distillery is open to the public now.
lol I forgot how you feel about this. It makes me irrationally angry when people don't do this.