or Connect

Posts by sjd

Get yourself a small bag of weed and then try to conceal it from a cop and see what happens. I'm certainly the farthest thing from a pothead but the hysteria over pot in the U.S. baffles me.
+1. Also I'm sure it's partially his fault that she has a sense of entitlement.
He's just going to finish out the season first.
Agreed. Waiting to hear all the "bring the old Facebook back" posts soon though.
Correct. The S2000 (As well as the E30 M3 that was mentioned) only comes as a manual transmission.
Quote: Originally Posted by erictheobscure You buy lingerie for your coworker? Who doesn't?
Quote: Originally Posted by MrG Fight Club Yup.
Quote: Originally Posted by eg1 Those of you who know the country well will not be surprised: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/repor...rticle2060767/ Presumably this is one reason why we are poorer as a nation than Americans. Uh, the reason I love being Canadian is because we aren't as ostentatious as Americans.
A couple of my friend's wives are teachers (and have the supermom/teacher mentality all in one!) and I find it hilarious when they constantly make spelling and/or grammatical errors.
Quote: Originally Posted by APK I don't fully trust anyone who doesn't like either the movie or the book. One of those rare commentaries on relationships that are applicable to virtually any demographic. I lost interest in a girl many years ago after she told me she couldn't watch more than the opening 10 minutes of the movie. My wife and I have been married for 13 years and together for almost 15. We separated once for a few weeks after she...