or Connect

Posts by AKMetal

Man this is one of those threads I wish had 100 pages...
F380's in good condition. Rarely worn, were a little too loose for my liking. Soaked twice, never washed. Not hemmed. Price:$220 Trades: Flathead F310 sz. 33 PBJ 007 sz. 34
Selling these Dukes. In good condition, but worn with some fading. waist: 34" front rise: 11.5" knee: 8.5" cuff: 8" thigh" 11.5" inseam: 35" all done blue in green method. Trades: PBJ-007 sz. 34 Flathead F310 sz. 33
Quote: Originally Posted by NOBD this is very good.
Note: All measurements are done by the blue in green method. Flathead F380s. $240 Had them for a while but havent seen much wear time because the fit just isnt my style. Waist: 16 3/4. Thigh: 11.5" Knee: 8.5" Leg Opening: 8.5" Hasn't been hemmed. Imperial Dukes. $200 Waist:16 3/4" Thigh: 11.5" Knee: 8.5" Hem: 34" Leg opening: 8" Neither of them have been in a washing machine. The F380s received their hot soak and one more after, and the Imperials have received a...
Have: Flathead FH F380 Size 33, soaked once or twice, little no whiskering and slight fading on rear pockets. Not hemmed. Want: Anything slimmer fitting, around the same size. Would love F310s in 33.
I was at a McDonalds or Subway on the road, and I went to wash my hands and the guy who was using the urinal down the row from me came to wash his hands too. The soap dispenser was out of soap, or there was no towels or something and he was just like, ah, my dick ain't that dirty, I don't need to wash.
John Mayer- Where The Light Is
I live in Kodiak Alaska, and no one has any idea about any of the brands I've become interested in, mainly high quality denim. I was looking to get some slimmer jeans becuase I had dropped a waist size or two, and I learned about raw denim, and that's where it all began. I do it for myself, to look the way I want to see myself as. It's a confidence booster too sort of. When someone asked me how much I spent on the Skulls I was wearing when visiting my old photography...
one more, this is obviously the best