or Connect

Posts by bluemagic

It's may not be the pants, but the fact that you look uncomfortable or self-aware.
^ Don't buy the factory garbage! You'll regret it. Seriously. The quality sucks! Quote: Originally Posted by blackboard_knowledge Smart. I think that it will not appreciate too much further. As not everyone may have an investment banking background, J. Crew going private is most likely a good decision for the company, as it allows them to make significant internal changes, without having to answer to shareholders, who may not be as in tune with their...
Quote: Originally Posted by Eason Yeah, that's the second photo. May need to rearrange furniture... I think it's the camera angle. The second one is from below my waist level while the first is taken from slightly above it, so it loses my upper body proportions a bit. in other news should have worn my black lace-up boots with a tuck or maybe white hi-tops instead of Chelseas also, fucking chinese gangsters are pussies, need four of them to equal...
I don't see a picture for the red t-shirt.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol Luftvier has yet to explain why a longer jacket is "better" other than it being "classic/timeless/traditional" or whatever so I'm just going to assume he actually has no idea why he prefers it. Also re Bobo: Did anyone say Listi's fit was better than Luft's? I didn't like Listi's fit haha It looks better on him (I think this is definitely so if you look at his older pictures where he is wearing black...
I think shoreman looks the best.
Did you see my private message?
Quote: Originally Posted by SuperBobo come on, how can their be disussion on who looks best in a jacket and wine pants - listi or luftvier? The latters jacket might be a bit too wide and on the conservative side, but none of listis clothes work together and/or fit. Looks like he went blindfolded into a weekday store (or hot topic in the us maybe). This isnt about being age appropriate. Synthese looks very youthful, but always well put together. super...
Quote: Originally Posted by VictorC Is that a 38 regular? It looks a lot smaller. And why wouldnt you want to keep it? Looks fine to me. Yup, as Peacoat wrote in his article, military issue peacoats fit true to size, unlike civilian peacoats (especially those made by Sterlingwear), which tend to be much larger.