or Connect

Posts by bluemagic

Quote: Originally Posted by Walking Wardrobe My Life Aquatic Asos Beenie RL Madras Shirt Guy Cotten Derby Coat Luke V Asos Jeans Clarks Desert Boots I have that same madras shirt. Madras is for summer, silly!
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter I think if you were otherwise well dressed on a regular basis and then mixed and matched with vintage pieces and were a stylish dude, then ok, but if this is like your one of 2-3 sportscoats and it's a mediocre fit and the rest of your gear isn't top notch, then it'll just look like exactly what it is, an old shabby hand me down. It's not like you paid for it, i say pass it on to goodwill and get somthing newer...
Quote: Originally Posted by randomkoreandude lol agreed ... but we havent confirmed if his tailor was oriental!!! Law school has trained you well.
Stop trusting Orientals!
Nice Reevolving tribute.
Quote: Originally Posted by F. Corbera 1. Form a buying syndicate through the Internet with five other men, exactly your size, with equally contrained budgets. 2. Arrive as a team at a Jos. A. Banks Six-for-One! sale. High-five each outside, and enter the store with expressions of grim determination. Buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, six at a time. Exit store, high-five each other again. 3. Return to your shared apartment or parental basement. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by Dewey I have a hard time figuring how taste (literally) figures in. There's a lot of evidence that dandies are often epicures, but who puts clothing in their mouth. Smell is important when appraising leather. At least it is for me. Cheap leather smells nasty. Fabrics can have characteristic smells. Musty tweeds for example. Corduroy pants make that sound when you walk, but we don't often appraise fabrics for their sound....
Great appearance.
Quote: Originally Posted by alwaysbeclosing Mises.org is dedicated to the economics of sound money and free markets. Nothing more. Everything they've warned about, many times years in advance, has come true with the current economic meltdown. Inflation, dollar devaluation, housing bubbles, and so on. That is an incredible track record. What they write about is real economics that can be applied to benefit your life. I don't say this to brag, but to...