or Connect

Posts by bluemagic

Quote: Originally Posted by deadly7 Neither is a category to which I belong. If a website is going to make it a hassle for me to read their shit, I can get the information from one of a billion other places on the Internet. Also, that article is kind of "Duh" and very indicative of students that have done no research about alums from their school and the industry in general. The point is that their research may encounter fraudulent data. It is...
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnnyCrockett Tell me you can get a better pair of shoes for $70 and I won't believe you. Rawhide laces cost $4 from the local cobbler, so I guess the cost was $74 total. Why would anyone ever buy Quoddy? Sadly, I wear the plastic-y mainline instead, as the Signature shoes don't come in E width.
If you feel hopeless, then you are hopeless.
Everything is irrelevant except grades and then school rank.
Quote: Originally Posted by dune Then why the **** did you have to call it a HJ style cut? It doesn't even look like it. I mean, if you hadn't given it that name, people wouldn't have noticed, and wouldn't have given you shit for it. +1
I agree that they seem to have gotten worse in quality.
It's good that you're already concerned about the decision. It'll ensure that you make it for the right reasons in the end. I also majored in a language/area in college. One thing you might want to think about is that you will just get sick of Russian and Russia. Especially if you ever live there, there is the possibility the same insular concerns and debates, as well as the same things that Russians and outsiders disagree about, may wear down your interest.
Quote: Originally Posted by tonio028 ... ^ Looks great!
Rule 1: Don't talk about clothes IRL.