or Connect

Posts by bluemagic

Quote: Originally Posted by aaaeeeiiiooouuu Nothing from J. Crew will fit you well. http://www.jcrew.com/sizecharts/main.jsp?sizeChart=2,0
Small looks far better. To my eye, it's mainly the shoulders that look more correct on the small. On the other hand, you shouldn't buy a coat if the chest is too small.
Those aren't slim fitting.
What's the concept?
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson I know. I assumed I was the first person on his ignore list. Because he is a creepy weirdo doucher and I tell him that. I would never ignore you.
Quote: Originally Posted by Peacoat The Navigator is a relatively light weight wool, at 24 oz. Its only redeeming quality is the wool is 100%. The Authentic is also a 24 oz wool, but it is only 80% wool. The Authentic has 8 buttons (showing), while the Navigator has 6 buttons (showing). Neither is a heavy duty peacoat that will keep the wind and the rain out, and the warmth in. Only a vintage issue peacoat with 32 oz Kersey wool will fit...
Quote: Originally Posted by George I wanted to do that, but lack the software to do the chop and swap. The oneshoe is black I believe. The OneShoe could never be black.
No one yet has answered The Louche's question.
Why?!
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Land's End was anti-prep. I still remember seeing a BD shirt on someone from them back in the day and thinking, WTF? I'm not surprised that they are owned by K-Mart now. - B Now Discuss LL Bean like you did Lands' End