or Connect

Posts by bluemagic

Quote: Originally Posted by Meis Got a 20% off coupon but don't think I'm going to use it. $10 paypal'd if anyone wants it...
Quote: Originally Posted by URALLMORONS In store exclusives only. Comes in light grey, light blue and pinkish light red. I will buy one as soon as they go on sale.
Quote: Originally Posted by chasingred You have to message them. Barbara will email you back. The website is designed poorly, but it's definitely made to measure. You can also specify things like slimmer sleeves, tighter rib on the hem, etc. It's pretty customizable. Here is the email: info@shetland-knitwear.com Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackmaged Dear Styleforum, I seek your guidance, for I am a mere college student. Please help me become more SF-approved. [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] Yours truly, BM If you want to wear such plain outfits, you'll have to work out more.
In store today I saw some wonderful dyed oxford (?) shirts in navy and charcoal with tan buttons. They don't appear to be on the website.
Hmm, I'm still not finding the "MTM Link" on the website. Are you just saying that "any details you'd like" means MTM?
What is the non-MTM sizing like?
I got the chamois shirt in navy blue today (they honored the web price + 30%) off. I chose it over comparable options from Lands' End and LL Bean Signature. I like the fit. In fact, I really like the J. Crew *regular* shirt fit. I realize that I prefer that exact cut to slimmer shirts I have from Rugby, Brooks Brothers ESF, Black Fleece, etc. I also picked up the *non* selvedge 501s for $13.99 with sale. The inseam is a longer than the label inseam. So I got a 30...
The fabric on J. Crew and Lands' End polos is noticeably worse than on RL polos.
His views on suede are not accepted here.