or Connect

Posts by bluemagic

I think it depends on the product. The sweatshirt I have is extremely slim for a medium. It's about on par with Rugby, and definitely slimmer than J. Crew.
I think people would just be slobs forever, then. I think progress on each front helps motivate you on the other front.
Unbuttoned: Buttoned: 38R '70s issue peacoat. Thoughts on fit?
Brooks Brothers Extra Slim Fit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Miles Gloriosus This thread screams body image issues. +1. He looks fairly normal.
Quote: Originally Posted by dunelly so uhh i'm about 5'8" 120lbs 34 chest 28 wait can I get that vietnam pea coat or not? You are being very rude and demanding to someone who is helping you for no personal gain.
Everyone who wears larger sizes than me is obese, and everyone who wears smaller sizes than me is starving.
^ I liked fits by you, robbie, Get Smart, Brutus, SuperBobo, and others. I guess what I miss is the time before baller philosophy.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nil Please don't wear technical jackets casually in that kind of fit. It's the outerwear equivalent of wearing running shoes around. They work in a more streetwear oriented fit but that's clearly not what you're going for. Check out artoftime and Kaplan for much better MC does SW&D worthy jackets. If the jacket were to be retained, I think he could not wear the scarf and wear either no hat or a different hat. And...