or Connect

Posts by Violinist

Quote: Originally Posted by Fade to Black i don't think Ether's impact as an actual diss was that great...it's up in the hall of fame as well as become a verb, making Nas the winner of that battle because I think he was the underdog...Jay-Z had it all at that point. They all wanted to see Goliath fall. From a lyrical/insult point of view, I'd be much more hurt by a 'Takeover.' I disagree. First of all, Ether is a much better, more...
Quote: Originally Posted by rdawson808 Which isn't that great, the Hilton Palmer House or the W Lakeshore? b the W lakeshore
Quote: Originally Posted by aXis888x we have a Steinway M grand piano taking up way too much space in our living room and we dont play it much so were trying to sell it. my dad said that i would get a comission if i sell it for him and i really want coilovers for my car so ive been trying pretty hard to sell it. i will not sell though, weve taken the price from 35k to 30k and still, no buyers. that seems reasonable for a 2002 Steinway M (2006s sell...
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoRon So.....is a santoku useful? or just really really cool? Also, anyone else enjoy using ceramic knives for some tasks (like tomato slicing)? Any good chef's knife will easily cut a tomato.
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton A boning knife is, IMO, most useful for (imagine) deboning, but also trimming fat and silver skin. A slicer is less necessary, but I like mine anyway. yea I have never used anything but a boning knife, 10" chefs knife, and a little pairing knife. I've used a slicer like twice.
Quote: Originally Posted by rdawson808 It was hard to choose to be honest. But the W Lakeshore had a good rate and seemed like a good location. We wanted the Hilton Palmer House but for the relative price, this seemed better. b eww no... it really isnt that great. It's so cheesy and everything around it is ugly.
Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek This is hilarious to me. Last night, I was in a lot of pain. I could barely move and even text messaging my co-worker to tell him he'd have to take care of some things for me took a lot of effort. I just logged in to work and I received an email from one of the management guys (not my manager) asking why I had told people "like John, but not me." The implication was that john wasn't management, was less important...
Quote: Originally Posted by breakfasteatre you didn't pick those plates did you?
Quote: Originally Posted by Southern-Nupe But would you compare his clowning skills to that of Nas? Ether is the standard... it's a verb in rap. Em is probably the most consistent though, because he's done it more than Nas, and basically built himself up by ripping on people. No Vaseline was pretty good, but Ice Cub has turned into a family movie fag. That movie 50 made for the "death" of Cam'Ron was funny in a morbid way... the...
Quote: Originally Posted by slycedbred Lol...his lyrical prowess is overwhelming... I'll admit that he can make some music that'll hype you up, but that's all he's good for. No substance. bullshit. Listen to Baltimore Love Thing. Ryder Music, Hate it or Love It...