or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by Violinist

Quote: Originally Posted by Huntsman Receiving love from unexpected quarters. So where did you put the peanut butter this time?
Quote: Originally Posted by mink31 I'll look him up. Or wait, maybe it's a she... Relax bud, I figured it out soon enough. Just figured I'd let you know some of us aren't on such friendly terms with the greats. I heard Daniel Webster was one of the best. Lenin and Trotsky would be interesting to hear. No. Unaccaceptable, I'm very angry and offended.
Quote: Originally Posted by vincent No disrespect...but come on dude you're like 5'4.. I dont know any hot 19r that is seen in public with a dude that is 5'3 or 5'4 unless he s famous or her gay friend... Probably a cool dream but never happened laff + cosign.
Quote: Originally Posted by mink31 SWC=Sarah Wayne Callies from "Prison Break?" No... Sir Winifred Cunthead.
Orson Welles, SWC, and MLK.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bradford Old news bud - I went back to Obama as soon as Romney got out of the race. It's already been discussed on this forum, and it's not really a flip-flop, I consistently supported Romney on the Republican side because I thought he had the management smarts to turn this country around. In just the same way, I support Obama because I think he has the leadership skills to turn this country around. Same outcome,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton OK, to a non-pro-choice ideologue, a 15yo gets pregnant. She has the baby, and gives him up for adoption. Is that punishment? Does the average person think so? I don't think so. Obama's comment presents two problems: 1) The false choice that it's either keep the baby and have your life thrown off track, or have an abortion. Reading adoption out of the list of options is one thing doctrinaire pro-choicers do that...
Quote: Originally Posted by matadorpoeta a baby is punishment if you are 15. that's not to say you don't value the life of the child, but it's hell on the life of a 15 year old, and is certainly a negative consequence (punishment) of her behavior. the quote may be used a certain way by the politicos, but that doesn't mean it will be taken that way by the masses. Naw, pro-life people will really, really hate that. The masses are quite...
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton The point is, the people who support him NOW are far too few to win him the election. If he got every pro-choice vote in the country, he still could not win the election -- without a substantial addition of pro-lifers and middle-of-the-roaders. Hence he cannot afford to gratuitously piss those people off, or to say things that make him seem like an absolutist pro-choice ideologue. "Punished with a baby" is therefore...
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton OK, dude whatever you say. I'm sure all of us McCain supporters on this board fervently hope that you get hired as his chief strategist. Go out there and pump up those pro-abortion credentials and let us know how it turns out in November. Well it's a fact that Obama has been responsible for growing the democratic party. The republicans are not growing at the same rate. There's a lot of liberal people in...
New Posts  All Forums: