or Connect

Posts by Violinist

Traffic lights in israel are more of a suggestion. I have seen driving as bad in other places, but Israelis make the short list for most homicidal drivers in a developed nation.
Quote: Originally Posted by Étienne Indeed. And speaking as somebody who doesn't know any of the parties involved, I must say it reflects pretty poorly on your character. Especially when you go to the trouble of digging photos to laugh at and quotations to distort and quote out of context. His response is indeed too long and over the top, but at least it helped me understand, for example, how you guys were distoting his quotes. It was useful at...
Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC 3) Folks from the 120s-180s come down to that theater. eww
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaizen Thanks. I called today and was only able to get on the waiting list for May 3rd. I figure I'll stick with that. If I don't get the table, I'm sure it won't be difficult to have a decent meal somewhere else. Try Moto.
Quote: Originally Posted by Concordia If your father's accountant can set this up to work, he might get faster gratification and roughly the same economic benefit by giving it away to a university, church, or music school. Get good advice and save all of your papers, though--- the IRS has been cracking down on abuses in this area. Yea a taxbreak of about 25k wouldn't be too bad. Just have it appraised, and document everything.
Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek My uncle says they are paying some guys on the oil fields like 250k/yr. However, he also says that you can't breathe in those towns and that everyone basically lives in trailers because they can't build houses fast enough. yea... that and you're living in fucking Alberta.
Quote: Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo I don't even know why I bother reading this forum any more. Ya, I stopped for like a month. Sometimes I wonder if people have been following the election at all.