or Connect

Posts by Violinist

Quote: Originally Posted by Omegablogger An almost 100% cure for sick days is self-employment. At work the rule is simple, of you are well enough to get to the doctors you are well enough to get to work. cosign
Quote: Originally Posted by drizzt3117 Margiela Nudie CP laff
Quote: Originally Posted by lance konami Get Smart - That looks really good. cosign
Quote: Originally Posted by West24 i dunno maybe your just going to the wrong places, because toronto is known for being a very open and accepting city. its not very uptight at all, i dont know, maybe well just have to agree to disagree. how old r u btw? I don't care that it's open or accepting. I'm not a transvestite, I'm a regular college age male. I'm sure Church st. is great if that's your thing, but Toronto kinda like D.C.
Quote: Originally Posted by West24 i dont know when was the last time you were here? because every club definately has bottle service. yes montreal is known to be crazy because of their more european type attitudes etc. none the less toronto still has a top notch nightlife. the new club circa opend up by peter gatien, is far from conservative, considering they have naked girls serving ice cream and other crazy things there. I don't know dude...
Quote: Originally Posted by West24 ive been to montreal, ive went to clubs there, they also have a good nightlife. I dont know, what were you into that you didnt find anything, what kind of nightlife were you into? Toronto is very strict with its laws and the people tend to be really conservative and boring. One comedian put it best where they said Montreal was like the wild crazy cousin, and Toronto was the accountant who followed it around...
Quote: Originally Posted by West24 have you ever been here? the amount of clubs and things to do is crazy. not to mention the guvernment which is one of the biggest and best clubs in the world, you have circa which is also one of the craziest clubs etc. etc. Umm... yea you could say I was there quite often for like 10 years. The nightlife sucks compared to Montreal. The only people who like Toronto's nightlife are sheltered Torontonians who...
Quote: Originally Posted by West24 It's hard to say if you like your country, more so then the city you live in. i.e. Toronto is nothing like most of Canada, while New York city is nothing like farms in Indiana. They might as well be different countries. I have to say that you're the first person ever who has said Toronto has an amazing nightlife.
Quote: Originally Posted by tiecollector When the war started I almost joined the military but for reasons I won't go into here I'm glad I didn't. I would, however, still like to experience boot camp, especially a Navy SEAL type thing. Is there anything available for civilians? Will the military let you visit just to kick your ass for a few weeks? most of the people in the armed forces couldn't complete SEAL training. What the fuck makes you...
Quote: Originally Posted by savvyibd Thanks for the responses. I do understand the resale value factor and I do realise I won't get what I put into it, and I'm okay with that - to the 1m mark. I'm not going to build a 3m home and only get 1m, though. (For example) This is more about creating a piece of serenity than worrying about selling it in twenty years, or the actual cost. I know I could get a much larger, much more Americanized home for much...