or Connect

Posts by Violinist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPf4KEYwN48
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaizen Thanks. I called today and was only able to get on the waiting list for May 3rd. I figure I'll stick with that. If I don't get the table, I'm sure it won't be difficult to have a decent meal somewhere else. Try Moto.
Quote: Originally Posted by Concordia If your father's accountant can set this up to work, he might get faster gratification and roughly the same economic benefit by giving it away to a university, church, or music school. Get good advice and save all of your papers, though--- the IRS has been cracking down on abuses in this area. Yea a taxbreak of about 25k wouldn't be too bad. Just have it appraised, and document everything.
Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek My uncle says they are paying some guys on the oil fields like 250k/yr. However, he also says that you can't breathe in those towns and that everyone basically lives in trailers because they can't build houses fast enough. yea... that and you're living in fucking Alberta.
Quote: Originally Posted by Huntsman Receiving love from unexpected quarters. So where did you put the peanut butter this time?
Quote: Originally Posted by mink31 I'll look him up. Or wait, maybe it's a she... Relax bud, I figured it out soon enough. Just figured I'd let you know some of us aren't on such friendly terms with the greats. I heard Daniel Webster was one of the best. Lenin and Trotsky would be interesting to hear. No. Unaccaceptable, I'm very angry and offended.
Quote: Originally Posted by vincent No disrespect...but come on dude you're like 5'4.. I dont know any hot 19r that is seen in public with a dude that is 5'3 or 5'4 unless he s famous or her gay friend... Probably a cool dream but never happened laff + cosign.
Quote: Originally Posted by mink31 SWC=Sarah Wayne Callies from "Prison Break?" No... Sir Winifred Cunthead.
Orson Welles, SWC, and MLK.
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara The weather. There is absolutely nothing like waking up at 1 PM, eating a big brunch and then taking it outside to play some frisbee. that is so white