or Connect

Posts by EL72

Quote: Originally Posted by EL72 The summer lineup of shows at the Molson Amphiteatre in Toronto is pretty wicked for 70s/80s rock: Fri, 05/21/10 The Gruesome Twosome Tour Featuring…Rob Zombie and Alice Cooper Tue, 06/01/10 Dave Matthews Band Fri, 06/18/10 Jethro Tull with very special guest Procol Harum Sun, 06/27/10 Scorpions "Get Your Sting and Blackout" World Tour Wed, 06/30/10 Steve Miller Band Sat, 07/03/10 Iron Maiden ...
Had an awesome four-day weekend up at the Blue Moutain Resort with two other families and kids. The weather was perfect. The kids had a blast at the pool and beach; the wives went to the spa and massage; and my two buddies and I had cold beers and backgammon in the sunshine and a couple of flasks of doublewood and some doobies at night by the water.
I have at least 5 pairs of different wingtips but no longwings. I don't like the way the leather wraps all the way around the heel - just like I don't like galosh oxfords.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt I had my favorite leftover today as well. Hachis Parmentier with lamb. My ultimate childhood comfort food (though not usually with beef or veal rather than lamb).
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 thanks. they seemingly caught it early and all 5 neuros think it has gone as far as it's going and they've started immunoglobulin or whatever but it's rather scary regardless. My father had Gullain-Barre about 18yrs ago and it's scary as f@ck! If they caught it early, as was my dad's case, the treatment is usually quite effective. It took several months but my father eventually recovered completely with...
Skipping work/school with my son to go watch world cup soccer and drink beer at 10am.
If Italy had played the whole game like the last 15 mins...
Holy shit!! 3-2!!
nice goal Slovaks