or Connect

Posts by EL72

Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 thanks. they seemingly caught it early and all 5 neuros think it has gone as far as it's going and they've started immunoglobulin or whatever but it's rather scary regardless. My father had Gullain-Barre about 18yrs ago and it's scary as f@ck! If they caught it early, as was my dad's case, the treatment is usually quite effective. It took several months but my father eventually recovered completely with...
Skipping work/school with my son to go watch world cup soccer and drink beer at 10am.
If Italy had played the whole game like the last 15 mins...
Holy shit!! 3-2!!
nice goal Slovaks
Damn!! Go Italy come on
Quote: Originally Posted by j I could just put you in "coventry" where all your posts disappear from everyone else, but you (and mods) still see them. Basically universal ignore. Isn't this what you did to the shooman?
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoRon Very sportsmanlike - but I miss the boobies Boobies are back! Go Habs Go!
The time I spend with my two bigger kids in the morning walking my daughter to the bus stop and then my son to school. It's usually the best part of my day. School's almost out and I think I'll miss it.