or Connect

Posts by EL72

Who cares, really? That said, Hanukkah has evolved into a 'major holiday' simply because it gives Jewish kids something to celebrate while the Christians have their trees, gifts... (which is a fine reason btw). Otherwise, Hanukkah would be no more significant than many other Jewish holidays that aren't as widely celebrated because of the time of year they fall into so let's not kid ourselves about the significance of Hanukkah or its status as a major holiday.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles Those cash back rewards seem pretty competitive. As a consultant, I've spent a lot of time thinking about credit card rewards programs, since I get to spend someone else's dime quite a bit throughout the year but keep the rewards for myself. The Costco card has been popular with those people that prefer cash back. I've always stuck with the Starwood Preferred Guest Amex. This is for several reasons: 1)...
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson I use Chrome and it has happened to me. EL, I think you are out of luck. Your best option is to poast more often, like I do. That way, you can safely assume that if a thread exists, you've probably posted in it, which renders the "my posts" button less useful. Thanks for the tip KW. I like your outside-of-the-box way of thinking.
I just started using Google Chrome instead of IE (much faster btw) and the My Posts link is gone!? Also some pics are not showing up. Any fixes from Chrome users? I am especially disappointed with losing the Threads I posted in link, which I usually use to browse/catch up on SF.
For those who care: I was at the RBC Plaza this morning and walked into to the Robert Jones boutique. I looked at the shoes and the manager was very proud to announce that they would soon be carrying EG shoes. About a dozen (mainly 888 last) styles arriving in the next few weeks, and a trunk show in January too. While this is good news (and about freakin' time for a city the size of Toronto to finally have an EG dealer) and I wish them luck with the line, I don't see...
I think $250 is actually on the low end (for a couple I assume). I don't go to as many weddings as I did 10-15 yrs ago but back then $250-$300/couple was the going rate. (I am talking about formal evening receptions in hotels, banquet halls, synagogues...). The last few weddings I've been to were $300-$400 and more for close friends. And while it is a gift and not a cover charge, of course you take into consideration the cost of the reception. Since these events...
PM if you have one > 50% off retail. thxbye
Quote: Originally Posted by KSCanada Okay, well maybe what I am envisioning isn't coming across clearly or maybe its an awful idea! lol the shirts wouldn't be loud at all or would really stand out too much at all, its actually quite subtle.... I've seen it done before and really liked it, maybe I can find a picture to post... or maybe I will go with what I want and not worry about what others think After all, it is my wedding so if I want it to be...
Quote: Originally Posted by Raoul Duke Does this really belong in the both the FS forums? I don't think it belong in either. Unless you have something to offer via online sales, this doesn't make much sense. No other affiliate retailers post in here just because they are having a sale. STFU
Bump because these are great shoes and an awesome deal and if they were a 1/2 size bigger, I'd buy them for sure.