or Connect

Posts by EL72

PM if you have one > 50% off retail. thxbye
Quote: Originally Posted by KSCanada Okay, well maybe what I am envisioning isn't coming across clearly or maybe its an awful idea! lol the shirts wouldn't be loud at all or would really stand out too much at all, its actually quite subtle.... I've seen it done before and really liked it, maybe I can find a picture to post... or maybe I will go with what I want and not worry about what others think After all, it is my wedding so if I want it to be...
Quote: Originally Posted by Raoul Duke Does this really belong in the both the FS forums? I don't think it belong in either. Unless you have something to offer via online sales, this doesn't make much sense. No other affiliate retailers post in here just because they are having a sale. STFU
Bump because these are great shoes and an awesome deal and if they were a 1/2 size bigger, I'd buy them for sure.
There is a gas leak in the building where I have class this afternoon so it was cancelled. I usually hate cancelling classes because it throws off the schedule and I have to make it up somehow but I really didn't feel like going in there today so . I still have another class at 7pm though....
I went to Cava in Delisle Court (Yonge/St. Clair) on Saturday night and it was very good. It's a Spanish Tapas type place and most of the dishes we had were great, a few were so-so... I'll try to remember which ones and post a more complete review later if anyone is interested.
It's been 5 yrs but I stayed at a couple of smaller B&B type places on the Big Island and it was great. Big resorts are fine for Maui, Kauai... but the Big Island is less about beaches and more for exploring imo.
I've just returned from a short trip to Boston and for those interested: FB has Elgin Scottish cashmere scarves for $40. Picked up a couple - very nice scarf and great value. Marshall's across the street had a beautiful 3 pc Corneliani suit in 38L. Greyish brown houndstooth flannel with lapeled vest. A beauty for $399! Frank Stella boutique is closing and everything is 30-60% off. Some nice Gran Sasso sweaters for 60% off (got a great argyle merino cashmere crew...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma Why do you enjoy urban living? Don't tell me its because you get to live in a very small apartment.... Of course everyone would like more spacious accomodations but beyond a certain threshold, I would never trade off more space for the ability to take the subway to work and other places, to walk with my kids to the park, pool, coffee shops... Being able to get around with driving everywhere is the big...
Quote: Originally Posted by Sazerac I may be wrong on this, but if memory serves shortening sleeves almost always means removing the sleeve entirely and taking off the extra length from the top of the sleeve rather than the cuff. At least, this is the way my mother, a professional costume designer, used to do it. It's not cheap and it takes a skilled tailor. No. I would not trust any alterations tailor to touch the sleevehead of my coat...