or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by EL72

Quote: Originally Posted by foodguy i like manton as much as the next guy, but let's not beatify him quite yet. the guy also has a hair-trigger and is quite liable to go off on people who simply disagree with him, taking even a well-intended question as a personal affront. this is not to say that there aren't snarky dickheads on CE (and even trolls who imitate them just to get a reaction). but the kind of shoot-first, figure-out-later reaction that is...
Please order me a pair of Jermyn II in dark oak size 9E. kthxbai
So I'm continuing my survey of all the new gourmet burger places in town and thought I'd provide a quick report for those who care: I went to BQM Burger Shoppe (Ossington/Dundas) on Saturday and the burger was awesome (medium rare sirloin burger ). Probably the best one I've had so far. Poutine was so-so but the fries were good. W Burger Bar on College@Yonge is a close second. I had the lamb burger and it was excellent. Need to try the beef soon. BQM and W are nice...
Honda Odyssey: Best minivan evar. Good speed/HP, amazing storage & passenger space.
Nice bag. Looks like deerskin.
Quote: Originally Posted by Alter Crap! One of my month-old twins has tested positive for having congenital CMV. She will go through a series of tests next week to see if any symptoms are present as yet. If there are then there is an 90% chance that she will develop some abnormality like vision or hearing loss, or mental retardation. If there are no symptoms present then she has a 10% chance of developing an abnormality. Crap! Shit man! Scary...
Quote: Originally Posted by ramuman I'm not sure what STUBING means, but I presume that our multi-generational gap in age might be the source. You don't know the Love Boat?
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter basically most jewish holidays are various historical points where someone tried to kill the jew, drive them away, assimilate them, etc and they somehow survived. Short summary of all Jewish holidays: They tried to kill us; we won; let's eat! [I think I stole that from Jackie Mason].
How many more wallet threads are you planning to start? Enough already!
New Posts  All Forums: