or Connect

Posts by EL72

2005 Volvo S40 (49,000 kms)
Awesome!!
I saw it Thursday night with a couple of buddies. Maybe it's because I was stoned (and brought my flask and a 6-pack into the theatre) but I thought it was very well done for a sequel and laughed my ass off on multiple occasions.
Quote: Originally Posted by badsha Any re-stock on the sterling silver tie clip planned? Yeah, I seem to have misplaced mine (my daughter loves to play with it) so I'd take a couple when you get them please.
~20k in 1994
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton I appear to be the only one who doesn't know what this refers to. Does the picture of the DB contest winner (now a mod at AAAC) with a Santa hat ring a bell? iuruk was the short-haired girl who was posting here at the time and then dated said DB.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt I saw iurik! kissing Santa Claus.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Was cruising the shoes for sale on ebay and a real old memory came back. Remember that dood that kept trying to sell some vintage boots...Alden I think...for around 10k? Some members found his ebay sale and linked it here. Then all hell broke open and he was I-stalking a poster or two, law suits were threatened. If I remember right, he was some guy that sued the USPS and got a settlement then was living off...
Can't get enough of the Stockyards!! The ribs are the best I've ever had and would give any authentic Southern BBQ place a run for their money. Smoked chicken is great but not as exciting as the other options. Brisket sandwich is awesome (my 8 yo son loves it). The fries are the best in town, by far. Lots of brunch options too on Sunday. The dirty south is a great 'sandwich' (chicken fried steak on a buttermilk biscuit smothered in sausage gravy). Fish tacos and...
Manton looks great though with an interesting choice of shoes that contrasts with the rest of the uber-CBD look. edit: Oops, I meant the suede monks