or Connect

Posts by EL72

I tried this and it turned out great - thanks! Though i almost fucked everything up lifting the two heavy (and hot!) pans out of the oven...
Before the interwebs, FTW did mean F@ck The World. All the wannabe punk anarchists would write FTW on their leather jackets and bathroom stalls... When I first read FTW online, I also thought it meant fuck the world.
Smoke's Poutinerie Fresh cut fries and ingredients = best poutine ever!! Tried the chipotle pulled pork or the country style. The large is good for two meals btw.
C&J for BB crepe sole suede wingtips (7.5). I have these and love them. Awesome deal at/near the starting bid http://www.ebay.com/itm/528-Peal-Co-Brooks-Bro-Brown-Suede-Crepe-Sole-Wing-Tips-/290612634862?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item43a9dce4ee#ht_500wt_1076
Yes!! I bought a 4lb piece of Goldin's smoked meat (available at the Free Times Cafe now at 320 College) for dinner last night because I didn't feel like cooking Friday night dinner and it was amazing. Comes in a vacuum sealed pack, steam it, slice and serve with rye, pickles... MMMMM! It's beautifully smoked and is Montreal-style spicy. More smoke and bite than Caplansky (that I find sweeter) and of course miles ahead of other bland corned beef or pastrami that other...
Brother MFC-7860DW Laser Printer for my new home office. Awesome wireless printer (with duplex!) for
+1000000 Libretto is much better than QM IMO.Let's see, off the top of my head: I recently went to Parkette (on Queen just West of Trinity Bellwoods) and it was very nice. The tartare was good and so was the pizza. Service was so-so and the place was pretty dark (and packed on a Saturday).Cava (tapas place in Delisle court) was good if somewhat pricey - though I find all these tapas places overpriced...I had an excellent burger (perfectly medium rare) at Grindhouse burger...
I completely understand the rationale for replacing the previous B&S system that was becoming a nightmare to police but I believe that the current solution has also removed a lot of the free-wheeling, community appeal of the old version. In other words, the baby has been thrown out...Perhaps this new system is an inevitable step in the growth of this web site, and who knows where it will end up, but I'm not sure it's a change for the better from my POV. I agree with many...
+ 111111This is an unfortunate and probably unintended consequence of this new system. I also agree with Spoo's point about the urgency...