or Connect

Posts by Fenderman

Price lowered again!
For Sale Stephan Schneider - AW11 Frozen Waves - Departure Shirt - Size V Wonderful fabric, 100% wool. It was one of the most sought after items of "Frozen Waves", so here is your chance to get this amazing shirt . I have worn it a few times, so it is not 100% new, but still in good shape. (8/10) For two years it is now sitting in my closet, as it is a it too small for me now, so I have to sell it. Price: 240€ >>> 220€ >>> 200€ Update 11.12.: Updated with pictures....
For Sale Stephan Schneider - AW11 Frozen Waves - Knit - Size IV Amazing fabric, 60% wool, 25% mohair, 15%nylon. As usual with Schneider you have to see it in person to get all its uniqueness . Super soft and nice textured fabric. Only tried on, since then it is resting in my closet. (10/10)
Price lowered!
What is the color of the jacket in real life?In some pictures it looks beige/brown and in others it looks light grey.
Still available...
Me too
I was very close but then I saw that shipping to Germany is not available?
Will there be a Elmendorf in the Fall/Winter collection?
Hi! I'm looking for a Visvim Elmendorff leather jacket in preferable black or dark brown. Please message me if you want to sell. Cheers!