or Connect

Posts by Fenderman

For Sale Stephan Schneider - AW11 Frozen Waves - Departure Shirt - Size V Wonderful fabric, 100% wool. It was one of the most sought after items of "Frozen Waves", so here is your chance to get this amazing shirt . I have worn it a few times, so it is not 100% new, but still in good shape. (8/10) For two years it is now sitting in my closet, as it is a it too small for me now, so I have to sell it.
For Sale Stephan Schneider - AW11 Frozen Waves - Knit - Size IV Amazing fabric, 60% wool, 25% mohair, 15%nylon. As usual with Schneider you have to see it in person to get all its uniqueness . Super soft and nice textured fabric. Only tried on, since then it is resting in my closet. (10/10)
Price lowered!
What is the color of the jacket in real life?In some pictures it looks beige/brown and in others it looks light grey.
Still available...
Me too
I was very close but then I saw that shipping to Germany is not available?
Will there be a Elmendorf in the Fall/Winter collection?
Hi! I'm looking for a Visvim Elmendorff leather jacket in preferable black or dark brown. Please message me if you want to sell. Cheers!
Hi! Selling this A.P.C. sweater in a size S. Fit is typical for A.P.C. in that size. The piece is from SS12 and was sold out everywhere. It is also available this season in another color way, but the version I'm selling is much nicer... Only worn a few times... State: 8/10