or Connect

Posts by Real estate

I visited Pat Cocco of Seville Tailors the other day and was very impressed. I am looking for a slim cut, Navy suit. OTR is next to impossible for me to find, and if found, I am looking at $1,500+ for something decent…and that’s before alterations.Previous purchase includes off the rack and a MTM (made in Hong Kong, measurements taken in Vancouver).I was quite disappointed with the MTM suit, since the cut was WAY off. Extremely baggy, alterations could not bring it to my...
Has anyone tried the ItalSteam steamer? How well does it work? If it sux, can anyone recommend something that works well.
Has anyone tried out tailoredman.com? Would you recommend them? I have the opportunity to get some suits at half off but can't seem to find any reviews on the forum so I would like to know if this would be a good deal. Thanks
I wear a white gold ring on my right hand, a brushed stainless steel watch on the left, and a 24k gold chain (4mm wide x 18in long) necklace as everyday wear. I think that is enough. And if I have a suite and tie on, the necklace is hidden so I have the tie clip and cufflinks on, if I'm wearing a frech cuff shirt
Quote: Originally Posted by NorCal Have you tried to get professional help? If not for him at least for you and the rest of the family. It might seem lame when he is the one with the problem but a pro might have insights that a bunch of tossers on the interwebz do not. Also try moving a bit further away and seeing less of him. Your an adult, go do adult shit and let your dad work it out on his own. True, I am now an adult. I will be...
Thanks for the great replys and support. My dad does not seemed depressed, he is not a drinker, smoker, or drug user, gambler nor does any one in our close or extended family come close to using any of these vices. He's not angry or abusive. Doesn't yell or get super pissed. I don't think he is depressed. He seems perfectly content living in his own little world. And this world does not extend outside a 3 foot radius. My mother doesn't spend or squander any cash, hell...
Warning: Long post, but an important issue in my life So my mother and I had a talk the other day. She is seriously contemplating a divorce with my dad, who is now 50. To make a long story short, I'm curious if my father's attitude and actions are a result of a severe prolong mid life crisis, a possible medical condition, or its just the way he is. None of the following examples are exaggerated. My dad was never the most involved guy, but he once went to work to pay...
is the picture of purple canali true color?
measurements for 15.5?
Quote: Originally Posted by oceans11 True, the last motivation you mentioned is a good one. I never even thought of that one. This is one of my personal motivations. I'm not at the point where I have created hundreds of jobs, but it is something I would like to achieve. I definitely love having the finer things in life like bespoke suits, fancy watches, fast cars, beach front property etc. The material things are a motivation for sure, but I...