or Connect

Posts by robertorex

Not sure if anyone remembers this, one of the most entertaining shows of my childhood (more entertaining now that I get some of the humor) IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only...
That's awfully counterintuitive but I can see how it makes sense. So really the only thing keeping these guys from fighting once a month is the UFC's schedule/payroll?
So is he black or not? I'm confused.
This blog makes me want to never order delivery ever again.
Quote: I can only speak for the baristas out there, but I worked my way through undergrad as a barista and here’s the deal: $1 tip per drink is minimum. I grew up in the NW (Seattle/Portland) and when I moved out to the NE (Boston/NYC), I kept noticing that people don’t tip AT ALL??? I’m no longer in the service industry, but if I see you do this, I’m going to spill my latte on you and smile. Again, if you can’t afford the tip, don’t order your...
Quote: Originally Posted by TyCooN Floyd fits the Black stereotype of being able to run and shoot at the same time. Just when I was about to refer to that comment floating around of manny not being able to beat a true black fighter, this...
So is there any truth to the rumors that gasol's wifey got boaned by another laker?
RIP Boxing indeed. Mosley's girlfriend is a cutie pie though.
Quote: Originally Posted by embowafa That looked bad. Quote: Originally Posted by imageWIS WTF is this shit? At best I'll download the torrent and watch it one day. plus one and one. I liked this better when it was called God of War 3.