or Connect

Posts by robertorex

They discontinued this??? I have one, bump for a great jacket
+1 I think it looks fine.
Someone should make these into memes, successful black man notwithstanding.http://www.uproxx.com/webculture/2011/09/meme-watch-helpful-tyler-durden/
I was led on rather well by the cute girl with the accent in all the videos.
This is what I don't get. Corporations are corporations doing their goddamn job and a thousand people parked outside their offices won't suddenly make them have a change of heart.
unless you had the entrepreneurial talent and drive to create an underwater basketweaving business, but then you'd have made bread doing anything anyway.
On a mildly related tack, basically colleges refuse to tell people that half the shitty majors out there have zero job prospects beyond server or receptionist.
You know what's going to rock?radiohead.Shit will be pretty bananas, that's going to bring a huge crowd in.
While I think the general sense behind the protest is a legitimate sort of anger, I don't think any of the participants actually know how money works.
Oh, I have no doubt about that. It's just that right now it appears to be doing a whole lot of nothing, although this may all be a buildup to some dramatic finale...