or Connect

Posts by coopster

So they will stretch out a bit?
Wheres the 38?
Whats the deal in terms of the stretch on the APCs. Clearly not as much as any raw denim but what do you think could be expected?
what do they 36s measure out to?
They are like texts for everybody to see? Why would want to tell and/or care about what a particular person is doing at any given moment?
Quote: Originally Posted by JustinW Yes. Most supermarkets carry it. You can also try a sporting goods store. Most carry the stuff for people to break in their baseball gloves.
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini Ha. Had you looked him up you probably would have found out he also does denim alterations for most of the Hollywood Hills/Los Feliz area and was on TV because of it, but yeah, to each their own. Guess he must have been horrible if I gave him as a personal rec. I think you are looking too deeply into this. I wanted a quick fix to my problem and the denim doctors came highly recommended. I really didn't...
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini Except of course the second post in this thread... denim docs specialize in denim your guy specializes in wedding attire. to each their own, but he was not an option.
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini If that's what Denim Doctors are charging, good lord that's robbery. My guy would charge 1/4th of that price. Yeah it is pretty steep, but I didnt feel like I had too many options.
Quote: Originally Posted by imhotep you win this round pwned