or Connect

Posts by coopster

Quote: Originally Posted by GrillinFool I'm looking at this sort of, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it." I don't want to sever my relationship with them. Particularly now that I need to hit them up for a grill for my Charity BBQ Bash... Valid point. But I guess what I was implying more was that still review the product and definitely give them your constructive criticism at a one on one level.
Quote: Originally Posted by DNW Why wouldn't you review both? Charbroil might appreciate the feedback on the design of the grill, and your readers will definitely appreciate the honest review. +1 I work for SaaS social media monitoring tool and we work with brands, some much larger than weber, on a daily basis. As much as they like seeing and hearing what they are doing well, the negative posts are always the items that seem to get the lions...
I have a question about the legality of a ticket cited by a camera and served via mail. I was under the impression that you had to actually be served a ticket, i.e. have it handed to you by a law enforcement officer (Thats why the cop always ask you to sign the ticket even though you are not admitting to guilt, because you are saying that you were served the ticket) What am I missing?
Second time dealing with DrZRM and once again it was an absolute pleasure. Paid and communicated very well while abroad in Managua! Highly recommended!
What about a George Forman Grill? It's compact and you can cook nearly any dead animal to walk, swim or fly the earth in it.
These are the "M3" style and they are still brand new with the tags on them. I took them to the tailor and the inseam is 35 with more length if needed. $75 OBO http://www.billskhakis.com/shop/pants_twill.html
http://www.billskhakis.com/shop/pant...age_twill.html These are the "M3" style and they are still brand new with the tags on them. I took them to the tailor and the inseam is 35 with more length if needed. $75
I am looking to bump up my suit collection. I would say I am closer to a 46 but I like them to fit a bit slimmer. Thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by Kengs i would take 1 each of the Paul Smith socks if more are available. Me as well.
Whats the inseam?