or Connect

Posts by unjung

First flights, then ties, now he's screwing home owners (who've already been hit by declining home equity) when they hire him to fix their houses?
Bouncer asked me where I got my suit. I told him I forgot. This is my default answer now.
I only wear the double-ended bar style.
This was my desktop wallpaper for quite a while a while back. I have been single-mindedly focused on my career for a few months now. I'm actually quite pleased with myself, it's been refreshing.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Clean Alberta is arguably Canada's most conservative province. Have heard a few things about Oil and Gas companies staffed with old white guys, but nothing too serious. Personally, I have never seen any issues in my work or personal life. Don't think this is something you should worry about a lot. Piles and piles of non-whites in the business and the city. The city is the third most diverse in the country. ...
Get it MTM. But I think it would look affected.
Next time just visit www.mantonandkwilktalkfood.com
If I were going to get a skeleton I would go full skeleton:
New-ish (three months) administrator. I told her to make a one-character change to an item in a software system. She had to print out the email, at which point she came to me to tell me there was no difference between what I told her to change and what she already had in the system. The item in question was an email address. What we had currently was "lmi@". The change to be made was to "lml@". Everyone in their right mind can tell that's a change from "el em eye"...
Maybe Calgary needs to schedule a meet-up. Quote: Originally Posted by Mr Herbert whats the industry in calgary like at the moment? booming like all oil towns? does anyone know - is it traditional oil or shale / oil sands type stuff? Yes, all of Canada's significant O&G players are based in Calgary, whether conventional, shale or oil sands. Things have picked up as far as I know.