or Connect

Posts by unjung

Nice. I will perhaps thaw a smaller fillet and let you know how it turns out.
Suprisingly little on the web about this. I caught a few nice Cohos and Chinooks the other day off BC. They were filleted within a few hours on the dock and immediately transported to the processor where they were vacuum-packed and stored at -20C (recommended by certain food safety authorities as the minimum temperate required to kill parasites). Can I thaw and eat as sashimi with minimal concern, or is this either or both risky and likely to yield poor-tasting...
Third for Osprey.
Fuck most of you guys are douches. Our own do dress better, as far as I'm concerned, and I prefer NYR's fits in particular, but the winner came off as very polished and did a fine job. As a few others said, if this guy came out on SF and had a couple thousand posts, we'd all be very happy for him. He dresses within the spectrum we see on the more prolific posters on WAYWRN. Good for him.
Quote: Originally Posted by foodguy Sometimes, my wise round little friend, you have to make yourself vulnerable, leave yourself open to looking like an idiot. not nearly on a conne scale, but somewhat. chicks dig it.
Nothing wrong with a little of the Ludwig Van. Typically I listen to a bit of music only at the end of the day once the slackers have left and only in my own office.
Quote: Originally Posted by Radagast Can anyone recommend a good massage therapist in Edmonton? Preferably Downtown or on the Southside. I know the name Apples & Dandelions through my sister. Should be good.
I think IRC died around 10 years ago. That said, Mibbit seems to be an okay web-based client.
Nobody respects America.