or Connect

Posts by unjung

Bumping this thread and piggy-backing on it to say I slept with my second co-worker while under the influence... except this time coworkers saw the situation developing while out drinking on Friday. I am fucked. Will report if things get particularly interesting.
I think the reason he had gone absconding for a while is related to his dissatisfaction with the floral arrangements, since he is a professional.
Westjet no longer does seat sales as far as I understand.
About three minutes, but I never do a great job on the few square inches right in front of the arm pits. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube...
Drive to Calgary and use Giovanni.
Just a note that fabric P112 is on sale. It's very nice for the sale price.
Don't use eNom or any of their resellers.
Very little quality in my area. Of the few women I bothered to message when I tried, less than half wrote back, and didn't end up meeting any of them.
First (crappy) job by applying to 80 jobs. Second by getting brought in by a friend.
Wow. Saw something on Reddit about this but thought it was fake. Pretty cool.