or Connect

Posts by unjung

New boots for the Calgary Stampede: Single piece of ostrich from South Africa for the vamp, kangaroo for the shaft. Double lined leather, steel shank, made in Calgary. Pricey but worth it.
Young people do stupid things. Personally I'd feel bad but I'm not sure I'd give her money back... I did once sell a piece of shit Jetta to some teenager for $1,500 or something like that, money he'd saved for a year or something, he said. He took it to a dealership and had it inspected. Of course the thing failed with flying colours - gotta take those things to independent mechanics. The shop told him the wheels were going to fall off. I don't believe that was...
I have a full-time contract fund wholesaling gig, but I also dabble in one-off business brokering. I have two deals in the pipeline right now. Neither are for sure but they're the biggest deals I've ever worked on independently, both eight figure transactions. It's a rush just working on them. Even if neither close, I am strengthening my connections with four separate groups I respect, three of them successful small PE firms.
What's up with the Hober order? What sort of discount are we looking at? If there's no discount I'm ordering... or I might try to set up a Calgary group order.
Bump.
I made a T-shirt of my BBM QR code for fun. It's scanable, but no one really gives a shit. I wouldn't do it.
Lame.
Happens to me at airports, hotels, other places with crappy connections. At home and work it never happens.
You might try to get a job with a clothing retailer in Canada and work your way to either a better role or a better resume... won't be easy though. You'll have to show real passion and aggression.