or Connect

Posts by unjung

The Italian Cultural Club has a bocce league. Maybe you should drop in when they're playing.Or try La Brezza. Or call Giovanni and see what he suggests. But I think you are asking too much of this city.
Viccel socks, AE Strands, Naked and Famous denim. Slacking off on the polishing, big time.
I've been wearing them for several years. Never had a problem before this week.
Has anyone has an issue with this problem starting at random on an older pair of shoes? I have a pair of Park Aves that just started doing this this morning. Very annoying.
What happened to the massive sunglasses thread?
I find that flannels and cashmere blends stick on the OTC socks... so I have to have a variety, or else I'm constantly pulling my pant legs down when I stand up from my desk.
Nearly perfect other than the items pointed out by the other posters.
llcooljayce, I have been through what you've been through with other MTM outfits. I've been fitted for suits in China in person and had them come back wrong. I've had stuff done locally and had it be wrong. I am also in Calgary. Go to O'Connors and see if the Coppley MTM event is still going on. Prices start at around $750 I think, and they know what they're doing. Or just do what I do now and buy Samuelsohn OTR, since they fit me just fine. I've been through enough...
Luckily, he holds the patent, so it has to be him.
Calgary store allowed stacking today. I got three bows, one tie and an 1818 SC for about $400, regular $900. A friend got two 1818 Fitzs for about $600 each.