or Connect

Posts by unjung

I wear walnut with navy often. I also wore black with navy yesterday. To hell with the rules.
Creeper shot... saw these in the wild today on an older gent at a library committee meeting. He was wearing a chambray-esque sport coat and a fairly colourful shirt. It looked okay, if unconventional. I still wouldn't do it though.
Received an order of seconds today. I bought a pair of Mora 2.0s and Eagle Countys. Both are in wonderful condition. The Mora has one minor defect on the back... to me, it's practically unnoticeable and I am certainly not unhappy about it. I went with 9.5D in both, just like my Park Ave/Strand size, and it's pretty good... my right foot must be a bit big as the right Mora is a bit tight around the front of my foot, but I will either let it stretch naturally, or I'll...
London is just realizing this now? NYC, Beijing... this has already happened.
What city is the NL outlet in? Can't find it on the website.
Do you have a pair? I am also in Calgary. I'm wondering if I can wear these occasionally in the winter. Am I insane?
I'm a 9.5D in the #5 last (Park Aves, etc.). Anyone know what size of #2 last (Eagle County...) I am? (Obviously I am searching this thread for insight as well.)
Bought these on eBay from another forum member and very unfortunately the fit doesn't work for me. Only worn twice. Hemmed to 29.5 inseam. Really nice dark denim. Fits like APC NS sz 31 or Naked and Famous Slim Guy 33. Jump Gustin's queue and grab these. From Gustin's site: Gustin jeans made from sanforized raw selvedge denim from Cone Mills in Greensboro, NC. The most defining characteristic of this fabric is its blue warp (top surface) and black weft. Instead of...
If anyone wants to sell me one of these puppies in sz 42, let me know.
Would have started a new thread about this but couldn't seem to find the "new thread" button. I just got hit with an ad for that new Noah movie, with sound. These have popped up on other sites as well (Business Insider), but I figure here the admins might actually care enough to figure out how to stop these sorts of ads, where sound plays automatically.