Posts by unjung

I am offering a navy with white windowpane two-button suit. This is an item I had made to measure in Beijing for myself by D&J Tailor. They are one of the more respected shops in that city. This suit has never been worn but rather has been hanging in my closet for some time. I would prefer to send it to a good home where it will be appreciated rather than dumping it at a thrift shop. It is a two button suit with side vents. It has working surgeon cuffs and a ticket...
Bought the wrong size and can't return. Worn once onto my driveway to see if I could live with the size, and can't. Black felt and gunmetal colorway. $80 or best offer.
Price drop.
Price drop.
Happy to entertain offers.
Happy to entertain offers.
Can anyone provide an opinion on the fit of the 50mm keyhole sunglasses on a bigger head, which I do have? I typically wear a 54mm Ray-Ban.
For sale are a mint pair of size 34 Howard Yount blue and yellow checked wool pants. Another purchase when I was younger, dumber and thinner. I don't ever recall wearing them out of the house. Help me clean out my closet. Waist: 17" Inseam: 29" Outseam: 39" 1.5" remaining to hem.
I have added some additional measurements in terms of the widths of the legs at various spots.
I have two pairs of NWOT Mabitex flannel pants. Beautiful patterns. I never had the right jacket for them and now I've outgrown them without ever wearing them outside. The tint of the grey pair is more like the full shot of both pairs, not the close up. The tint of the blue pair is more like the close up. Tagged size 50. Waist 17.5" Inseam 30" Outseam 40.5" Leg opening 8.25" Ankle 8.5" Knee 9.25" Thigh Blue 11.5" Thigh Grey 12" $90 USD each. Shipping from...