or Connect

Posts by unjung

I am looking to find a new go-to suit maker. I've been wearing Samuelsohn but would like to branch out as it seems there must be other makers whose fits I can depend on, that come available on sale more often. Looking through eBay, I see a lot of Belvest and D'Avanza. My question isn't about their quality, as I understand they're pretty decent if you can get them at a good price. My question is, instead - why are there so many of their suits on eBay? More than any other...
I am offering a tan linen two-button suit. This is an item I had made to measure in Beijing for myself by D&J Tailor. They are one of the more respected shops in that city. This suit has never been worn but rather has been hanging in my closet for some time. I would prefer to send it to a good home where it will be appreciated rather than dumping it at a thrift shop. It is a two button suit with side vents. It has working surgeon cuffs. It is cut to a slim 40R drop 8 (so...
I am offering a navy with white windowpane two-button suit. This is an item I had made to measure in Beijing for myself by D&J Tailor. They are one of the more respected shops in that city. This suit has never been worn but rather has been hanging in my closet for some time. I would prefer to send it to a good home where it will be appreciated rather than dumping it at a thrift shop. It is a two button suit with side vents. It has working surgeon cuffs and a ticket...
Detroit is a crazy place.As is Boston, apparently.http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/11/17/three-teenagers-charged-with-hate-crime-red-line/hdVoT3CpWxF1R4OAtRecbP/story.html
Do we have any more detail on this event? Some were saying it was the result of a traffic incident and not political.
I was very impressed when I learned about the eruv wire around Manhattan, and apparently, other cities. What a neat little trick. God probably doesn't even know yet.
Bought the wrong size and can't return. Worn once onto my driveway to see if I could live with the size, and can't. Black felt and gunmetal colorway. $80 or best offer.
Price drop.
Price drop.
Happy to entertain offers.