or Connect

Posts by unjung

They're green?
Has the 2 for $300 sale started? Does it apply to everything ex shell?
I am look for a dark on light pinstripe flannel. I know Fox did one for London Lounge: http://www.themerchantfox.co.uk/prod/225/london-lounge/london-lounge-graphite-warp-stripe Is anyone familiar with any other options I might look at? It seems a rare pattern.
Remember when @institches arrived on the forum?
Why is Gustin buying cotton from and supporting a dictatorship like Zimbabwe?
So we ordered at the same time and I'm waiting two months longer for my jeans? WTF?
Disappointed to learn that Gustin didn't order enough material for jeans I ordered May 1 (near the beginning of the campaign - it took another 7 days for them to sell out the campaign - which must mean hardly anyone got their jeans, because they would produce and ship based on order date, right?). I guess they're upgrading me to what they say is a better denim (softer, not sure that's really what I wanted though) and expediting the order. A bit of a turn-off though. ...
Aaron's comments to me:
Trail suit fit pics. Lighting is terrible. I may retake for that reason alone. Other than that though, the fit is quite good. I'm 5'11", 175 lbs, and this is a 40R. I suspect alterations will be minor. I haven't heard back from Aaron/Kent yet, and I have my own ideas for what needs to be done, but I look forward to their thoughts as well. Edit: Err, yes, I recognize I am wearing walnut shoes with a charcoal suit. I grabbed the first shoe in my closet.
I don't see anything.