or Connect

Posts by unjung

Cheyenne in my opinion. I have something similar from LLB and enjoy them.
What cut would HY pants from a suit purchased in 2010 be?
Thanks gents. I purchased a pair from CJ's special offer page, and sized down, but I think if I'm satisfied I may need to try bespoke next time.
When on the cusp of two sizes (of CJs), should one size up or size down?
Kent, any thoughts on sizing of suits in flannel? As you know, I received a suit from you a few weeks ago and it fits very well, although within the range of the fitting of suits I like, it is snug (I have some Samuelsohns that hang quite loose, I will say). I think it's been remarked, and I do feel, that flannel fits snugger than other wools. Would you agree, and if so, what steps should I take in terms of communicating adjustments to ensure a flannel suit from you...
I would be more frightened of slipping on those stairs, handrail or not. Gravity pulls you down stairs, not across them.
Is $179 a good price for suede Strands? Looks like they're a discontinued style, and I do love the Strand.
Argon filled windows, no big deal. Canada and Scandinavia have enough examples of heavily glassed residential to show this.
You nailed it. Thank you. Are new burgundy PAs the same calf as the blacks and browns? Or should I be looking at cordovan if I want a reasonable quality burgundy from AE?
PA.My burgundy pair are a substantially different leather than my blacks or browns.