or Connect

Posts by Garage/Surf Rock

I'll blow your crotch out.
Quote: Originally Posted by xchen haha, that shoe is a size 638.5 D I warned Paul Bunyan that he should size down one. He didn't listen, apparently.
fuckin sickos
who's masturbating right now?
even more flip flops than on the feet of Midwestern transplant college students in New York.
I'm was born in America, am ethnically Korean, and don't have an accent as far as I know. But then again, I grew up in the sticks around a bunch of white people and actually grew ashamed of speaking Korean, so I pretty much don't speak it, even with my family, though I do understand it. My conversations with my parents are mostly their speaking Korean and my responding in English. Maybe if I had grown up around a bunch of Koreans I would have gotten all KoREaN PrIDE on...
What did they do to the wash on these? They are designed to fade quickly. Not sure if I like the look of quick-fade jeans. It's not as bad as pre-distressed, but something about the wash is a little weird. I have a pair of black ones where, even after a few washes, the dye comes off on my skin if I've been sweating from skating.
I find your pompousness highly affected. Nouveau riche? If your boasts are even real ...
Quote: Originally Posted by Smahatma I overheard someone on the NYC subway last weekend say to his friend something along the lines of "Why would you buy those when you can buy Converse for much less? They're the same thing", in reference to the Common Projects Achilles low's I was wearing. I didn't say anything, because I don't associate with poor people. And before anyone mentions the irony of me taking the subway, I put $5000 down on my...
I have a feeling sneakers and t-shirts are gonna come back with a vengeance at some point. All this vintage casual-dressy stuff is gonna reach saturation soon. I just saw Shaun White wearing what I think were Red Wing GTs on a TV interview.