or Connect

Posts by Biggie_Robs

I like the scarf but would not wear the others.
Quote: Originally Posted by freewilliee YES. they are. everytime i wear it i have sleeves rolled up... Right there with ya, bro.
Quote: Originally Posted by Hard2Fit Its a good deal. I pulled the trigger on Rigid in blue (Haiti) and grey (Mexico). The greys are nice
Maybe that was an overstatement on my part. Perhaps I should've said "white sneakers tend to shout American." I first went to Europe when Seinfeld was still on the air, so my whole white sneaker thing might just be a function of ol' Jerry. White sneakers can certainly be done right, though I'd still choose the black.
I need more support than JPs offer if I'm walking a lot. I'd suggest something with more support, but you may have better feet than I. If you have to choose between the two, I'd go with black. White sneakers shouts American, or trying to look American. Having said that, I've seen plenty of British folks wearing white sneakers, too. Full disclosure, I've not been to Europe since late '06.
Hell yeah, they have "Advanced computerized infrastructure!"
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol i really wanna order a 5XL just to see what it is It's a big shirt. Trust me on this one.
The fucking nerve of poor people to go out and spend very little money on a product that isn't anywhere near the best that money can buy. That's bad enough, but then they go out and talk about it?! On the internet?!?! How gauche.
Quote: Originally Posted by wannabeagiant Does anybody know if these premium selvedge 501's are shrink to fit and if they're oversized in the waist? http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp...8&clickid=cart http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp...3&clickid=cart "Original Fit" is not STF.
Quote: Originally Posted by underwearer wait, the stuff in Sears is just Lands End right? I tried on thier Harrington today, $69, the Small fit similar to my slimfit 36S Baracuta...Not bad for the price, if they had an XS id pick one up, but of course they dont. They are opening Canvas sections in some Sears stores. FYI, the employees don't get an employee discount on Canvas items. Lame.