or Connect

Posts by Biggie_Robs

If you're worried about your feet, you could just get some Superfeet insoles and stick 'em in shoes you already own.
I like how you implied that there isn't enough "shoe love" around here. Kudos.
Alternatively, you could beat the hell out of your boots AND maintain them. The best of both worlds IMO.
Quote: Originally Posted by Razele Questions like this are really ment to be in the ask a question thread. I find that it depends on the quality of the suede. Better suede is much more resistant to water and becoming damaged. Poorer quality suede doesnt last at all. Out of curiosity, what types of questions are allowed outside of the Ask A Question Thread? Note: I realize that I've asked a question outside of the aforementioned...
Great book, though. It puts one into a reprehensible frame of mind for a few days after reading. That's a big part of why I love it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Alcibiades I don't think it's plain toe, I think it's an Iron Ranger (which tend to be priced at $270 in the department stores). They look like IRs to me, too.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fiddy Had a pair of Chesnut GT's ordered from Papashoe but received an email this AM stating that they had an "inventory error" and don't have them in stock... Interesting, since they drop ship from St. Paul.
I don't wear my crepe soles in snow.
Quote: Originally Posted by Stylin-1 Be a man. Put them on and go stomp things. +1 Love my Iron Rangers.
Quote: Originally Posted by torontolaker the thing is, i want to wear them because the beeswax look good even on rainy days too. I wear my desert treks in the rain all the time.