or Connect

Posts by Biggie_Robs

Sno-Seal will not harm leather in any way. FYI, "mink oil" is just a label--it's usually made from lard. The important thing is to stay away from petroleum products. I use Sno-Seal and Obenauf's LP on my boots.
Looks like someone trashed the Whiskey Indy spreadsheet.
I have a pair of Simple "Sno Tire" sneakers that are both super-cheap and super-comfortable.
Quote: Originally Posted by ice86x front tucked; back untucked The Tennessee Tuck!?!?!? Say it ain't so...
Quote: Originally Posted by Trapp Is there a distinction between the "hawthorne" and the "hawthorne mule skinner" or are they one and the same? Always thought they were the same but Amazon has them listed as if they are separate leather options. Notice that they also have "Hawthrone" listed. They're all the same.
Yeah they'll stretch out enough for you, but prepare for the main button to pop off as soon as they get comfortable.
Quote: Originally Posted by GSaavedra Randolph Engineering has some nice classic aviation-inspired frames. Made & designed in the USA.
Quote: Originally Posted by pronxs looking at laco.de, i think i can afford only the miyota one atm. highly considering them now. and whatever, shop.laco.de For more Laco info, check out this site: http://forums.watchuseek.com/f367/. There's an active thread about Laco's Miyota powered Type-B there now.
Quote: Originally Posted by pronxs is it the miyota one? No, it has a ETA automatic mvmt converted to handwinding by Laco. How the watch came about is kind of a long story, spelled out in this pdf if you're interested. Laco currently makes a very similar watch in 42mm (quartz), 42mm (automatic), or 45mm (handwind) version.
Quote: Originally Posted by pronxs what watch is this? very nice Thanks, it's a Laco Flieger, 42mm.